• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you fear the most?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Never doing anything with my life and instead doing what I'm told and getting a job I don't like consequently. I've heard of people getting jobs their parents wanted them to get because they wanted to please their parents, and they regretted it. I don't want that to happen.

In a large sense I fear a lack of purpose, indentity, and accomplishment.

I fear becoming a pretensious asshat.

I fear becoming stupid and unhuman... unable to experience human things like emotion and triumph and everything. I fear monotone, the inability to fluctuate between experiences and ideas and feelings. Assurance can only come after a moment of doubt, success can only come after a moment of work, ect. I fear being unable to think and see things.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Pygmies, dressed as gnomes attempting to fit in with San Francisco business casual, approaching by rocket-sled in the glare of the sun.

Edit: OH LORD HERE THEY COME

BlackMita

I fear one day I'll assault (or kill) someone without shame.

I fear disapproval from those who could make me suffer; inadvertently or otherwise.

I fear being hunted down and killed.

I fear there is no escape from nihilism.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Emotional distance from those I care about is a big one for me.

typo

MBTI Type
INTJ
I find it easy to write down broad feelings that I am afraid of, like 'regret' or 'loss' -- 'failure' in all its forms, but for the most part, I think these fears entail a loss of perspective and even the worst of them might hint that I am taking myself too seriously. What would my ancestors think if they knew my "fears"? What happened to the good ol' days when fear was what helped you run away from a tiger (just a trite faster than your best friend)?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I fear losing the ability to feel as strongly as I do now, and I fear that my emotional nature will paralyze me in the future. So, it takes a fine mental balance to keep things on an even keel.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i can find reasons to fear almost anything, but make a habit of indulging none of them.

at the very worst, i will die slow and painfully and know, regardless, that my life was worth living

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
I fear dying too soon.

I've seen the fragility of life and it actually worries me... simply because I have given up so much to try to reach my current goals, that it would be a massive blow to die before I achieve them.

As for dying itself. I don't really care that much...

Lol.. such an INTJ type answer. How true though.