• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Songs playing in your head?

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Do you have songs playing in your head all day? I almost always have a song, although it tends to be more like background music.

Zukram.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Sometimes, but only when something or someone reminds me of a certain song.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i have quite often, but its never really background music. usually its just a guitar riff, but im able to play guitar, bass and drums(all drums/cymbals, not just a kick and snare) at the same time if im concentrating. sometimes its not some particular song thats playing in my head, but i can compose my own stuff while its playing, but when i start to make up my own complex guitar solos, drums and bass go more basic and less detailed and complex, because im more concentrated of composing the guitar solos in real time

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yes, most of the time, there is a song playing in my head. Often I get the urge to sing along.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes! :D

Right now it's "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Sometimes it's just triggered by a phrase I happen to hear. Sometimes I find myself grinding my teeth in time to the tune...which is really freakish and disturbing.

Currently it's Love in an Elevator by Aerosmith, since I watched the rather scarring and extremely amusing video yesterday. :D

KDude

I used to have a symphony in my head sometimes (unfortunately, I'm just a garage rock guitar player at best.. I could never recreate it).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only sometimes have a song repeating in my head. Usually it's from either having recently heard a very catchy song, or because it fits my current frame of mind/emotions (like if I'm depressed or in love and some lyrics speak to my experience). In high school, I often had I Am a Rock in my head. I sometimes enjoy whatever song it is, if it's reinforcing a pleasant emotion or allowing me to process negative emotion, but sometimes I'll get some annoying but catchy song in my head.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, almost always, unless I'm intently watching a show/movie and trying to listen to their conversations. About 75% of the time it connects to something that recently happened to me (listening to a catchy song, hearing a word or phrase that reminds me of a song, someone mentioning a song I like, etc.) and the rest of the time it seems to have been randomly planted into my head.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, or conversations and daydreams. Lots of occupied headspace for music.