• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What on earth is going on with Mel Gibson?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh Mel, not again.

Mel Gibson Rage Recording in Costa Rica (Audio)

What is happening to him? Are we watching this man fall apart at the seams? I don't get it...???

Wow, that was awful, i couldn't listen to it all, i turned it off. To be completely honest there have been times in my life where i have shouted my head off and not even in a very coherent manner (maybe not to the same degree though), so i identify a little.
He is clearly in pain.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Erm....he seems a bit bipolar to me...o_O. I do think he needs professional help.

Mole

Permabanned
Wow, that was awful, i couldn't listen to it all, i turned it off. To be completely honest there have been times in my life where i have shouted my head off and not even in a very coherent manner (maybe not to the same degree though), so i identify a little.
He is clearly in pain.

Just think, he will never reciprocate the attention you are paying him.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just think, he will never reciprocate the attention you are paying him.

There was not a need of reciprocation, but he may all the same in a universal kind of way. It was more about empathy and identity and possibly a sprinkle of humanitarianism.

Mole

Permabanned
There was not a need of reciprocation, but he may all the same in a universal kind of way. It was more about empathy and identity and possibly a sprinkle of humanitarianism.

Let's bring it right down to earth - we need to reciprocate to communicate. A universal kind of way won't cut it. Or pehaps you would prefer empathy, identity with a sprinkle of humanitarianism, like cupcake sprinkles.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's bring it right down to earth - we need to reciprocate to communicate. A universal kind of way won't cut it. Or pehaps you would prefer empathy, identity with a sprinkle of humanitarianism, like cupcake sprinkles.

In the case of Mel you might be right, it would appear that he is getting nowhere fast, but that would be for his individual benefit as you have taken the universal away. If you then want to multiply that by the whole of humanity ...could be a plan.
And yes... cupcakes sprinkles all round please.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Um after his latest incident I would say it's either Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder. He either has some chemically driven mood disorder, or some deeply entrenched emotional problem.

Or he's on crystal meth.

Who knows. The dude has some serious rage issues.

xisnotx

Permabanned
He sounded a bit drunk.

Maybe drunk and angry can lead you to say some really awful things..

Also, what's with the talk of her "being possessed" by him, and her "belonging to" him?

KDude

I used to kind of think he was kind of strange/unique for someone in hollywood.. for being hardcore catholic, had a bunch of kids, and his wife wasn't another celebrity. Must've slipped and lost all that. Now he blames everybody, including God.

I still think the last 10 minutes of the Road Warrior is the greatest thing in movie history.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He should join a grindcore band.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I read but don't remember where (such great info) that other people in Hollywood have the same kind of stuff going on but that Mel gets thrown under the bus because his beliefs differ from mainstream Hollywood.

G

Ginkgo

I don't think he can handle the infamy we're fostering in this thread, and I think he's going to hurt someone or himself unless he gets help quick.

G

Ginkgo

I read but don't remember where (such great info) that other people in Hollywood have the same kind of stuff going on but that Mel gets thrown under the bus because his beliefs differ from mainstream Hollywood.

I agree. Tom Cruise. "Look at the crazy man, we don't understand him, so we won't encourage his immature behavior like we do the rest."

KDude

I agree. Tom Cruise. "Look at the crazy man, we don't understand him, so we won't encourage his immature behavior like we do the rest."

Or Charlie Sheen. I wonder what he has to do to get Gibson's bad press.

Speaking of which, I think all of these actors are the same type. What type that is, I don't know. Maybe insane ENFJ. And maybe they just good at acting STP. Or maybe they're really STPs, and there's something about Hollywood that forces them to be ENFJ.. until they implode.