• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Archetypes

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm used to seeing that signature picture of yours (which IIErC, you?ve had up longer than the avatar you're using now). So I wasn't sure.
Oh, I just like looking at it. :D I would think it was obvious she was a model (and I thought my demeanor was distinctly un-feminine).

And, yeah I haven't had my avatar up for long. It's the second I put up since changing my type -- the long-term plan is to keep rotating between badass motherfucker ENFPs every few weeks.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of thought your avatar also looked like some star or something, and now you said it was. So I didn't know what to go on.
Plus, I imagined your name was pronouced "Alexy", which is what we call a girl named Alexis for short.
As for your personality, I guess I didn't pick it up. I don't really notice that in writing unless it really stands out, and even then I could possibly attribute it to T vs F or something.

So, sorry.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No worries.

As for the name, it's pronounced Alex-a (phonetic "a" for "ei"). It means Alexander in Russian.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Evolving the Eight-function Model

Von Franz made it clear that we have a choice about developing function #3, but that the integration of function #4, the inferior function, is very much under the control of the unconscious, which limits what we can do with it. Nevertheless, this much of the unconscious belongs in a sense to the ego—and even provides the bridge to the Self that the other differentiated functions can not.

Beebe claims ENTP, right?

Do you suppose his complexes are really all just Si?

By then I thought I knew my own type—extraverted intuition, with introverted thinking as my second function—and I had taken the MBTI questionnaire, which scored me ENTP, in apparent confirmation of my self-
diagnosis. It was in dreams that I met my Anima as a humble, introverted-sensation type Chinese laundress, and it was she who could provide me a bridge to the practicalities of life that my conscious standpoint, ever theoretical, tended to leave out. I think it was also she who made me consider sorting out the rest of my consciousness. Which archetypes were associated with my other functions?

That's to say, his development of The Puella and whatnot is something that really genuinely suits a person who's bridge to the unconscious is introverted sensation. Which would come up with composite imagery like Chinese laundresses and other dream crap. (Or would it?)

Or are the complexes universal?

Waitaminute, what thread is this?