• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Neurosis

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
OCD, ADD, Schizophrenia. They're all on a spectrum. Just a personal observation.

Anyway I spoke to me mom last night and she pretty much convinced me that I am, indeed in personal need of psychiatric treatment. Well, she didn't say this is those words, but I just realized from one of our conversations that yeah, I'm really, really just loopy.

What I am experiencing isn't the Forer Effect. It isn't some random weirdness brought on by prankster obsessed acquaintences. What it is is clinical OCD, ADD, Schizophrenia, delusional thinking, and as I said, all of these disorders sort of moving in and out and all around on a spectrum in my little psyche. So, medication seems to be in order here.

Abilify anyone?

gromit

likes this
This is getting embarrassing actually. I just realized I have an entire FB album dedicated to past and present water bottles. HAHAHA...

gromit

likes this