• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heat and Light

Mole

Permabanned
Every morning I wrap myself in the newspaper like fish and chips.

And like fish and chips, the newspaper keeps me warm.

And the newspaper is divided into topics and threads, just like Typology Central.

So I am well prepared for the topics and threads on Typology Central.

And just like the newspaper, Typology Central keeps me warm.

And just like the newspaper, the topics and threads are simply to distract the watchdog of my mind so I will be comfortable snuggling into the warm pages.

Yes, in spite of appearances, the newspaper and Typology Central are not visual mediums but tactile.

We don't see the newspaper or Typology Central, we feel them. We feel their touch as they keep us warm.

Both the newspaper and Typology Central keep us warmly in touch with one another.

So no wonder sometimes there is more heat than light.