• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People who refuse to change their unhappy situations.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
People who refuse to change their unhappy situations.

Unhappy situation according to you or according to them?

If they like chopping parts of their dicks and sit on a bottle for most of the day, and they regard that like happiness, who gives a fuck?
If they're unhappy and they complained about that, wanted to change, were given solutions and help, but kept on complaining and doing nothing, fuck them.

Lark

Unhappy situation according to you or according to them?

If they like chopping parts of their dicks and sit on a bottle for most of the day, and they regard that like happiness, who gives a fuck?
If they're unhappy and they complained about that, wanted to change, were given solutions and help, but kept on complaining and doing nothing, fuck them.

Its difficult, on the one hand I dont care a great deal about strangers, especially if they're suffering is avoidable/freely choosen and restricted to themselves, not effecting bystanders or women and children.

On the other hand I can understand why no one would be callous enough to not mind friends or family self-harming. You know.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
On the other hand I can understand why no one would be callous enough to not mind friends or family self-harming. You know.

I'm a bit tricky.

I will help you and share my expertise with you, but if you're in full control of yourself and your decisions, and you decided that you wish to kill yourself, I will respect that. Go forth and die.

This goes for the most cherished people in my life.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I had this dream the other day where i was trying to climb up a crumbling hill and i was so angry but determined and as pieces of the rock crumbled in my hand i felt like what's the point but i persisted and at the end i grasped a fox medallion and i knew i had succeeded in what ever it was my mind was trying to allude to.

Sounds like something we should do. One might wonder what the fox medallion is.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Sounds like something we should do. One might wonder what the fox medallion is.

Let’s do it. :hug:
I am so curious myself , it’s symbolic and the whole dream felt important. I’ve never seen anything like it before , it was silver and the size of a door knocker , round in shape as the foxes face and tail met.

Lark

I'm a bit tricky.

I will help you and share my expertise with you, but if you're in full control of yourself and your decisions, and you decided that you wish to kill yourself, I will respect that. Go forth and die.

This goes for the most cherished people in my life.

Its a common view, I've only seen it get more and more and more popular since I was young.

I dont share it though, instead I have views based on the reverence for life.

Some of the world religions share that perspective, at least in theory.

Modern political ideologies? I think its a more mixed bag whether they are life affirming and share a reverence for life or not.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Sometimes people don't know how to face or change things. Sometimes they feel like it's a lost cause...they give up. Sometimes the foundations of their actions are visceral and they are self-loathing, which can have various unhealthy reasons such as attention seeking.

It really just all depends on what the situation is. It may not seem logical in the sense of just solving the problem and being done with the unhappy thing...but there are at least logical explanations as to why people do what they do, even if it isn't the most rational thing they can do.