• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I find Tom Cruise all that attractive, to be honest...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Is there a point you're trying to make? this website is nothing new... people have posted it here before.

Why are you being a prick about it!!!!

If everyone went back and checked if something similar had ever been posted then we'd probably have no new threads.

Jeez. Lighten up.

H

Hate

If everyone went back and checked if something similar had ever been posted then we'd probably have no new threads.

Jeez. Lighten up.

Yah you're right... I was going for a less prickish tone... but now that I read it back... it sounds pretty prickish... not my intention. :sad:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6

Jeez. Lighten up.

Or perhaps we would actually get somewhere with our conversations instead of going over the same topics over and over again.

Quality of Threads > Quantity of Threads.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Or perhaps we would actually get somewhere with our conversations instead of going over the same topics over and over again.

Quality of Threads > Quantity of Threads.

Lmao :rofl1: You are so cute. 'Get somewhere with our conversation' and there i was thinking NT's just debate as opposed to coming to some sort of conclusion.

KDude

It may be old, but really, it's the best description of the types. After all this damn MBTI reading, I've come to the same conclusion on my own. Coulda saved my time.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An INTP may be able to tell you how to construct a nuclear reactor from a coconut and two pieces of string, but may be completely incapable of fixing a hole in a boat.

What?! I am SO capable of fixing a hole in a boat. It's called duct tape.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm 100% fine with being reminded that i'm a cult leader.
Come here.. sip this kool-aid.. it tastes like magic and sunshine :devil:
(Apparently i'm trying to take down the INFPs this round)