• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

boredom

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*now really, really wants to paint the walls watermelon pink with green trim*

:doh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It would of been really fun if we could of pulled this off. I'm excited inside.

Whatever .. Your crazy colour schemes are insane. I like red but if i painted my entire house red, it would possibly look like a whore house :horor:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
somehow that wouldn't bother me in the least :ninja:

until the ISTJ decided I should get the silent treatment for a month as a result of doing something like that :doh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Silent treatment .. Lmao .. I am sure you have plenty of tricks up your sleeve* to turn that around.

*That was meant in the nicest sense :blush:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IxxJs can be surprisingly stubborn... my sis once succeeded at silent treatmenting me for an entire MONTH (including turning off the radio in the car whenever I decided to listen to it :shock:)

I do have abilities that can be weilded against him that couldn't be used against her though :devil:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't get depressed when bored, well i do but first i get antsy and go OMG WHY AM I SO BORED! then i go to no one loves me *sob* then i go damnit *anger* so bored where the fuck is everyone?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
boredom gives me time to reflect... I HATE reflecting :sadbanana:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...says the 7!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:blush: true... true... reflecting is BORING! I've lived it, why do I have to then sit and think about it! :laugh:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm so bored I actually just clicked on a thread entitled "boredom" with the intention of posting in it. :whistling:

And now I've noticed the time, and remembered I need to chop some wood and do something about dinner! :static: Boredom solved!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'm going to start breakfast, eat that, then click on the arcade and play mahjong a little. LOL, watch me move so fast... *flops over*

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would like to paint my place a different colour, its creamy white and so boring. I would paint each wall a different colour. sort of like shades of blue, green, purple and draw art on them too. someday, not my place to, I think I would have to pay extra for it.

Anyways woke up too early and am in a reflective mood, should of sinked it, wisdom said so but my curiosity got the best of me.