• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why the f$%^ am I so angry?!

wolfy

awsm
It's your adrenal glands. You better be thankful, without them you'd be eaten by lions in no time.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's where feelings of anger based on injustice come from... I live in a temperate climate... I think I'll go modify my brain with my cleaver :yes:

O

Oberon

that's where feelings of anger based on injustice come from... I live in a temperate climate... I think I'll go modify my brain with my cleaver :yes:

Actually, modifying someone else's brain with a cleaver may do you some good.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
bwa ha ha... *thinks of an incredibly perverse statement that the bad guys would have to hear before being chopped* :cheese:

well, they say you've got to work with what you have! :whistling:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Ouch. Just the thought of it reminds me of some of the more painful sinus headaches that I've had in the past few months (the worst was when I was in jail in Washington, D.C., with no access to any sort of medicine to relieve pain). Head chopped off, no more headache...
Um. Maybe that form of headache relief is a bit too drastic...
Plus it would make me how many inches shorter??? I'm only five feet tall with the head intact...
Good luck in dealing with all of that anger.

I keep my cleaver SHARP :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug: I won't decapitate you... even though you probably could get on the kiddie rides at parks with being THAT much shorter! :)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hmmm, that is a good perk. Also I could save the money that I usually spend on shampoo and conditioner.
WT, you are totally :offtopic:
The actual topic is about being :ranting:
:steam::steam::steam:
And that...

:hug: I won't decapitate you... even though you probably could get on the kiddie rides at parks with being THAT much shorter! :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dammit woman... It's my thread! :steam:

:laugh:

and you could save money at the movies as well :yes:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get it... it's like underneath the surface I'm amazingly angry about something... and I can't even figure out what! I've always been known for having a flash temper in my family and by my friends- I'm quick to set off and I get over the actual being angry quite quickly as well... but for some reason, for just about as long as I can remember, there's been some sense of being angry sitting somewhere farther back in my mind

You could to write it down. Or umm, start a thread:doh:

Could be you need a creative outlet. Get some clay and make a big mess!:yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... clay! I so love making things out of clay! :wubbie:

(usually clay snakes, but oh well :laugh:)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oooh... clay! I so love making things out of clay! :wubbie:

(usually clay snakes, but oh well :laugh:)

That gave me an idea. You love foody stuff sooooo
You could be creative and foody by melting loads of chocolate into mini brick moulds. You could make a mould by using latex over a lego block!
Use them to make a chocolate house with jelly windows (strawberry curtains), wafer chimney, kiwi grass, carrot roses, matchstick people with blueberry heads.... it could be fun
Then you could make an animation video and put it on you tube for us all to see
:cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that sounds like a perfect raceday project when I'm stuck hanging out by myself all day! :holy:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I think boredom is the big ESTP problem, more than anything. Boredom leads to frustration, and frustration demands a physical outlet, like punching the crap out of something (or maybe wild sex I suppose :devil:). Have you considered learning Mandarin Chinese, or an instrument? That should help keep you busy for a while!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the man tells me that I should develop hobbies OTHER than attempting to jump him as soon as he comes home :dry:

I think it's all just a combination of being fucking PISSED about a past injustice and also being bored out of my mind :sadbanana:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
the man tells me that I should develop hobbies OTHER than attempting to jump him as soon as he comes home :dry:
:huh: Silly man... Some people truly don't know how lucky they are!

I think it's all just a combination of being fucking PISSED about a past injustice and also being bored out of my mind :sadbanana:
Damn, I suppose the injustice is one of those things that's not so easily remedied, in which case spending some time on something else to distract yourself probably would indeed help... Hey, it even works for me!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm, that is a good perk. Also I could save the money that I usually spend on shampoo and conditioner.
WT, you are totally :offtopic:
The actual topic is about being :ranting:
:steam::steam::steam:
And that...

Were not off topic we are helping Se with distraction :) Then she cant blame her coping skills, but our distraction skills.