• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology - Are you a believer?

Do you believe in astrology?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 137 77.8%
  • I have no idea what it is? So I'm not sure.

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You have Venus in Leo?

Jag - you have Venus in Leo, Whatever has a bunch of planets in Leo, therfore you are likely to be interested in :wubbie: ing WhatEver cos of her Leo-ness, esp if your venus sits on her sun.... oober yummy...

And No I only have one planet in Leo and nothing massively relevant, So you are either a Cancer, Leo or Virgo sun sign.... hmmm Interesting, I wouldn't have had you pegged as a Leo....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh my, what a dramatic life you must live! :holy:

while I spend my hours toiling away in a convent :jesus:

mars in cancer :newwink:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
oh my, what a dramatic life you must live! :holy:

while I spend my hours toiling away in a convent :jesus:

mars in cancer :newwink:

you see if that happens to be near Jags sun, and Jags venus near your Leo stuff, that could be quite nice really... ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tinkerbell... you should change your username to Yenta :tongue:

I keep a virgo with venus in Leo around... anal retentive people are useful :laugh:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
tinkerbell... you should change your username to Yenta :tongue:

I keep a virgo with venus in Leo around... anal retentive people are useful :laugh:

but if your Venus in Virgo aspects Jags personal planets in Cancer (dependng on if he is a cancer) it could be quite nice.

Basically male planets making wubbies with female planets - always lovely ;)

I'm happy with them name;)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm a Leo... Mercury in Leo as well... and like I said, 4 planets (2 conjunctions) in Sagitarius and the moon in Aries... in other words, those who beleive in astrology should look at my chart and RUN! :devil:

oh... would that be refering to my saying smart people things in valley girl lingo and such? :ninja:

Abso-darn lutely! :)

Jaguar

but if your Venus in Virgo aspects Jags personal planets in Cancer (dependng on if he is a cancer) it could be quite nice.

Basically male planets making wubbies with female planets - always lovely ;)

I'm happy with them name;)

You are way off.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
like in my entire lack of virgo qualities despite it being my ascendant? :devil:

or the fact that I'm a Leo with no artistic flair?! :holy:

:cheese:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
like in my entire lack of virgo qualities despite it being my ascendant? :devil:

or the fact that I'm a Leo with no artistic flair?! :holy:

:cheese:

no virgo qualities because of Mercury being in another sign appart from Virgo....

Leo's aren't nessesarily creative, but your sagginess ought to give you vivid imaginations and day dreams

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
not particularly... I tend to live in the moment :cheese:

Jaguar

venus always travels fairly close to the sun, as does Mercury.... so its likely you have personal planets in either Cancer Leo or Virgo....

You're too hung up on the signs, alone. It's why I never tell people my Sun sign.
It's a total waste of time. ;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You're too hung up on the signs, alone. It's why I never tell people my Sun sign.
It's a total waste of time. ;)

no I'm talking about male and female personal planets ;) and what signs they are in....

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
From a relationship perspective my natal chart seems to have followed an astrological pattern, but I prefer to think of it as a victim of circumstance variable, so voted no.

Maybe it's the Scorpion rising that makes me resist the idea of being controlled by distant, outside forces.

KDude

I am Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising

What does that all mean? :cool:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising

What does that all mean? :cool:

Cancer Sun, snuggly if someone moody home maker, suppose to enjoy the nurturing process, prone to crankiness and periodic mood swings. Nurturing and empathetic in a rather light way (in comparision to Pisces).

Scorp moon is considered to be the most twisted moon on the zodiac, the moon is about emotions, mothering etc.... if you are girl you will hold this planet better than a guy. Tyically guys with this moon have difficulty holding eye conctact although they have the most penetrating stare. Scorp sign likes to trawl the depths of hell, have a desire to understand people motivations.... Need to know somone all the way through.... HATES betrayal and will avenge if need be, can be a stinger... Scorp sign fall into two types, Marsians, - hissy fit types, or Plutos, slow burning nuclear holocsts, that happen far less frequently (the latter only dish what they get served but in 1 sitting).

Virgo rising, typically are seen as businessliked when people first meet them, fastideous and need, like to keep things in order, good at organising. fuss around people, nervous nergy esp when giving hospitality.

thats your 2 minute reading