• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology - Are you a believer?

Do you believe in astrology?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 137 77.8%
  • I have no idea what it is? So I'm not sure.

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

Mole

Permabanned
Astology is the ur-religion: the religion on which all the other religions are based.

Astrology is not based on evidence, it is based on entrancement.

Astrology entrances us so that we lose touch with our critical mind.

And interestingly this means that all religions, rather than being based on evidence, are like astrology, based on entrancement. And how we love to be entranced.

And interestingly those who are entranced by astrology are also entranced by homeopathy, put their critical minds aside and refuse to vaccinate their children, endangering their own children and the children of other families.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Astology is the ur-religion: the religion on which all the other religions are based.

Astrology is not based on evidence, it is based on entrancement.

Astrology entrances us so that we lose touch with our critical mind.

And interestingly this means that all religions, rather than being based on evidence, are like astrology, based on entrancement. And how we love to be entranced.

And interestingly those who are entranced by astrology are also entranced by homeopathy, put their critical minds aside and refuse to vaccinate their children, endangering their own children and the children of other families.

I knew your being right about something couldn't last for too long, Mole.

miss_hap

MBTI Type
eSTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think in some cases it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

But it sure is fun. :cheese:

Mole

Permabanned
I knew your being right about something couldn't last for too long, Mole.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

So I play the odds and sometimes my number comes up and I surprise Zarathustra.

Jaguar

Come on, Vic. Baseless bullshit, and you know it.

annexfriesia

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Kind of. I'm a Leo Moon, Leo Sun and Scorpio Rising.

I only read professional horoscopes since it helps me plan my life, it's a tool in that regard.

The crap in the papers is simply that crap, many reckon the paper horoscope is the entirety of astrology. it's not. :D

Mole

Permabanned
Come on, Vic. Baseless bullshit, and you know it.

Just the other day, Australia's top government research body declared that there is no evidence homeopathy cures anything.

Of course the New Age are up in arms accusing the impeccable researchers of being in the pay of phamaceutical industry.

Meanwhile under the influence of the New Age and homeopathy in particular, parents are refusing to vaccinate their children.

The only other group opposed to the vaccination of children are the Islamists who kill nurses who are bold enough to vaccinate children.

So the New Age and the Islamists join hands over vaccination of children.