• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Idiots who literally think they're vampires

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I have naturally larger fangs/K9s than most and my skin is very sensitive to the sun. But I don't drink blood as I have noticed sticking my fangs in an orange and draining it of its juice is quiet satisfying.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Part of me wants to say that these people need to try to stop a bus with their bare hands or try to take flight from a 30 story building. Population control would be much easier :whistling:

Reminds me of Bill Hicks, actually. [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA"]Bill Hicks :38-1:15[/YOUTUBE]

If you can't be arsed: "You never see a positive drug story on the news. They always have the same LSD story. You've all seen it: "Today a young man on acid...thought he could fly...jumped out of a building...what a tragedy!" What a dick. He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly why didn't he take off from the ground first? Check it out? You don't see geese lined up to catch elevators to fly south; they fly from the fucking ground. He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron? Fucking celebrate. There's one less moron in the world."

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
About a year ago I was playing soccer in an indoor facility where fields contain artifical rather than natural grass. The next day difficulties focusing and relaxing plagued me relentlessly. Every now and then the same sentiments come back to haunt me which honestly makes me wonder if I became a vampire. Before the incident I experience a rebarbative reaction to blood, yet now I tend to find it rather pleasant and can envision myself drinking it in small doses. Since that day I have not stepped on that field again, as God knows what creatures may have set their paws on those fields! Perhaps one of those blood consuming beasts salivated all over the field that I was sliding around on and I am deeply concerned!

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I didn't know people existed who actually thought they were vampires. Have I led a sheltered existence?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Like My Mommy used to say to me.. "Its all fun and games, until somebody loses an eye" or this case their life..

Just a few stories In remember from when I was living in the UK.

Not saying all wannbe Vampires are Killers.. I am sure most aren't. and maybe these people would have killed regardless.

Vampire couple jailed for satanic murder - Europe, World - The Independent

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Murder accused had vampire 'interest'

'Vampire killer' found dead in cell - Scotsman.com News

Lesbian 'vampire' lovers jailed for teen murder | Metro.co.uk

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Like My Mommy used to say to me.. "Its all fun and games, until somebody loses an eye" or this case their life..

Just a few stories In remember from when I was living in the UK.

Not saying all wannbe Vampires are Killers.. I am sure most aren't. and maybe these people would have killed regardless.

Vampire couple jailed for satanic murder - Europe, World - The Independent

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Murder accused had vampire 'interest'

'Vampire killer' found dead in cell - Scotsman.com News

Lesbian 'vampire' lovers jailed for teen murder | Metro.co.uk

Good GOD! These people need to be institutionalized.

G

Ginkgo

mommy I so afrade. i mis yu mommy. i just wantyu to kis me agenn

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I want to see these weird-o's 20 years from now. I bet they go no further in life than middle management.

---EDIT---
I just remember hearing a story writen by one of these people.

(Warning, the following adult content was written by a minor)My Immortal Part III

Last edited:

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it would be hilarious to create a mokumentary where accomplished actors are interviewed about their fears of becoming vampires. They'll be asked to play the role of a person who had an experience similar to mine which led them to believe that they either are a vampire or are deeply concerned that they are undergoing a transformation. Once its turned into a movie or posted on youtube, we'd have more idiots believing in vampires.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think it would be hilarious to create a mokumentary where accomplished actors are interviewed about their fears of becoming vampires. They'll be asked to play the role of a person who had an experience similar to mine which led them to believe that they either are a vampire or are deeply concerned that they are undergoing a transformation. Once its turned into a movie or posted on youtube, we'd have more idiots believing in vampires.

It has to be done :yes:

Have it starring Robert Downey jr. and call it "Kiss Kiss Fang Fang" *groans*

Edit: Well maybe a more serious title would serve your purposes better

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Guys, maybe we should be more open-minded about this.

I don't think homosexuals would like it if we said "Can you believe that some people actually think that they are attracted to the SAME SEX?! WHAT IDIOTS!!"

Just sayin'...

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't think homosexuals would like it if we said "Can you believe that some people actually think that they are attracted to the SAME SEX?! WHAT IDIOTS!!"

Just sayin'...

I think the insult lies in implying that the two are that analogous.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think the insult lies in implying that the two are that analogous.

An insult to the homosexuals through the lens of those who think vampires are frauds.

A compliment to the vampires through the lens of those who believe that homosexuality is legitimate.

Vampires were once people too ya know...

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
vampire-cat-will-suck-your-blood.jpg

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

Just sayin'...

The difference of course being that Homosexuals ARE attracted to the same sex.
I'm sorry but that is an awful analogy.. Just saying..:newwink:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^^Oh the nostalgia

Oops I think I have been found out. Thats not a stake in your hand is it.

"Van Helsing!" (shaking fist toward the sky)