• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Talk TV

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Happy Autism Awareness Month!

Bah! I have apparently forgotten how to embed youtube videos.

Here's the link: Autism Talk TV from Wrong Planet.net.

Edit #642: What I like about Wrong Planet is that it's actually run for autistics by autistics. Some of the other organizations are pretty annoying in that they don't want to treat autistic folks as the intelligent, competent folks many of them are and their agendas leave out what autistics themselves want. Wrong Planet has a lot of different opinions, etc, but most are by actual autistics, and that, to me, is the whole point.