• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram compatibility chart

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
In fact I have had remarkably productive, collegial exchanges with declared Nines -- Xander and PenguinHunter, a fellow from INTPCental.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Last time we both took tests, I came out 9w1 and Don 1w9. I'm not sure what our variants are, but we are pretty compatible.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
These are all wrong. I can't get along with 3w2s for the life of me, never have and never will. ( I'm a 7w8 ). I get along best with 8w9, 9w8, 7w8 and 6w7.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I'm just not feeling this chart, for a number of reasons.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Off topic - but egads, what happened to your avatar Magic??? I so liked the happy smiley faces better.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked them too, but I feel that they got stale.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Based on those tables I'm going to have to go through my enneagram stuff again *sigh*. Do I really need a wing? I was happy in the middle :(

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
One question. What's a 'mean' type? I've never heard that before.

I'm a 2w3. My oldest brother is a classic eight and I don't like his aggressive personality at all. He's very intimidating. So, so far, this chart looks pretty off.

But I don't know what a 'mean' type is...

Do I really need a wing? I was happy in the middle
Actually, you don't need one. Some people don't have a wing. Some people are influenced equally by both their wings. Most people, however, do have a dominant wing if I remember correctly. But you may not.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Actually, you don't need one. Some people don't have a wing. Some people are influenced equally by both their wings. Most people, however, do have a dominant wing if I remember correctly. But you may not.
:party2: Yay. I'm special!!

I'm lonely now :cry:

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
My pattern-seeing brain might have made something of this if the types 6 and 9 were in there somewhere, haha. But as it is I'm just going to assume you're a dirty bird without really understanding your meaning. :thumbup:

I wonder if all INTPs are this easy to talk dirty with... hmm...

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
My pattern-seeing brain might have made something of this if the types 6 and 9 were in there somewhere, haha. But as it is I'm just going to assume you're a dirty bird without really understanding your meaning. :thumbup:

I wonder if all INTPs are this easy to talk dirty with... hmm...
T'missus is a 2.
"Knock you for 6" is an expression for knocking someone on their ass.
"5ing" was put in cause I couldn't think of anything better :D

Oh and most probably yes. We INTPs tend to have little decency and love to mess with "concepts" ;)

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Ah, are you a type five then? In my experience, twos and fives tend to attract and fascinate each other.

Oh, alright. This all makes much more sense now. Yeah, she'd knock me down all right, haha.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ah, are you a type five then? In my experience, twos and fives tend to attract and fascinate each other.

Oh, alright. This all makes much more sense now. Yeah, she'd knock me down all right, haha.
Did you???
You DID!!!
You called me a 5. ME A 5!!!

HELL NO. I'm a 9....I think :party2:

Bloomin 5 :steam:

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
LOL. Why yes, I did!

What are you gonna do, get your wife to 6 me?

Since we all know nines can't fight their own battles. ;)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
LOL. Why yes, I did!

What are you gonna do, get your wife to 6 me?

Since we all know nines can't fight their own battles. ;)
Oh picking on me cause my 8 is low will ya?
:steam:

I'm going to so go and consider my options as to what to do about this!

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Yes. :cry: I'm sorry I picked on you.

*goes and worries that you no longer appreciate her, then comes back offering you compliments to show you how likeable she is*

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Yes. :cry: I'm sorry I picked on you.

*goes and worries that you no longer appreciate her, then comes back offering you compliments to show you how likeable she is*
Looks up from book having totally forgotten the whole thing about two minutes after swearing "if it's the last thing I do!!".

Tea and biscuits follow shortly.