• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram compatibility chart

HeavyMetal

MBTI Type
ixxj
I'm a 7w8. I would say that no, I don't think that chart is accurate. I also don't think the enneagram applies to me.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Looks up from book having totally forgotten the whole thing about two minutes after swearing "if it's the last thing I do!!".

Tea and biscuits follow shortly.

Typical nine. Who can't appreciate that? :happy2:

*munches happily* :cheers: :popc1:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Typical nine. Who can't appreciate that? :happy2:
That's kinda what concerns me. I've read lots on the enneagram and still can't settle on something. I think I'm a 9, let's put it that way.

Oh and plenty of people. Esp ENFJs who want a decision made :D

G

GirlAmerica

I test out as a 5w4...and anything with a 2 gets on my friggin nerves!

*edited to say, I think this is due to a strained relationship with my mother/jak'd up 2.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm *supposedly* an 8, but I can identify with 8w7, 8w9 and 1w9. Rest assured, I have no interest in controlling people - just doing my own thing! I being controlled by people with a passion so I would never inflict that on others.

I get along with all types really. But the types I get along with the *most* are usually 7w6's, 7w8's, 5w4's and 5w6's.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
I think I get along with average to healthy people of every type. When the fours, fives and nines start withdrawing, the threes, eights and sevens start getting aggressive, and the twos, sixes and ones become... whatever it is they become... :doh:

I get along really well, typically, with sixes and fives. I've also got on really well with threes, fours, sevens, eights, nines and twos. That only leaves ones. I'm fairly sure my mom's a one, and perhaps my dad also. No, he's probably a nine. Hmm... well, whatever. I can't name a one I've really gotten along with. My mom's alright... too frantic and irritable.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a 2 but I have a very very strong 7 lurking off to starboard. That doesn't seem to be a far-fetched idea with the way my eNFJ temperament has evolved -- benevolent TNT.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Six and Eight is the "you and me against the world" couple.
I don't know if it's a better one.

I tend to hate match making with the Enneagram.

[EDIT]
I also tend to open with "tend to" too often.

Last edited:

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
AHHAHGHAHGHAHh, I'm lonely.
Should I trust Enneagram?