• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Makes A Genius ?

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Too easy!

A genius is a literate individual.

And now the genius is dead, long with the book, the God of the Book, privacy, and the counter-intuitive thinking of the genius.

Today we are part of electronic tribes, like Typology Central.

Genius is not dead.

Mole

Permabanned
Genius is not dead.

We don't know it's true until it is denied.

But don't tell us, don't tell us, that you are not a member of the electronic tribe of Typology Central. For only when you deny it, will we know it is true.

Look around you on Typology Central, there is not a genius in sight, rather we see an etribe in emotional contact.

And even this is denied, they deny we are an etribe in emotional contact by obsessively focusing on logic and taking the focus away from our extraordinary emotional contact.

Our focus on logic is called misdirection, so that emotional contact may be made without our noticing.

Hypatia

[MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION]

Oh, you added to your post. I'll get around to replying. Though I'm sure in advance it's pretty negative.

Mole

Permabanned
Genius is not not dead.

Hypatia herself, the Librarian of the Pagan Library of Alexandria, in Ancient Egypt, was a genius, and was the first to work our mathematically that the Earth went round the Sun. This was counter-intuitive thinking at work by a literate genius.

But our very own Hypatia, yourself, is not a genius but instead is a member of an electronic tribe called Typology Central.

Hypatia of the Library of Alexandria would be fascinated by the Hypatia of Typology Central.

Hypatia

Hypatia herself, the Librarian of the Pagan Library of Alexandria, in Ancient Egypt, was a genius, and was the first to work our mathematically that the Earth went round the Sun. This was counter-intuitive thinking at work by a literate genius.

But our very own Hypatia, yourself, is not a genius but instead is a member of an electronic tribe called Typology Central.

Hypatia of the Library of Alexandria would be fascinated by the Hypatia of Typology Central.

It's a sad life you must lead, Mole.

L

LadyLazarus

Perspective.

One man could see some rocks,another could see fire.

It's all about how you look at things.

L

LadyLazarus

Note to self:the baboon is a a vain and dull creature;all attempts at subtly seem to fly over it's head as it so blatantly insists on staring at it's ass in the mirror.

Despite it's lack of insightful commentary it believes itself to be of superior intellect,an abstract thinker,an ENTP if you will.

Though amusing in an inbred bumpkin sort of way,the baboon is none the less inhibited by it's minuscule brain among other laughably microscopic aspects of itself.

All in all, a simple,dull creature,not worth observing for any length of time as it feasts on it's own parasites.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Note to self:the baboon is a a vain and dull creature;all attempts at subtly seem to fly over it's head as it so blatantly insists on staring at it's ass in the mirror.

Despite it's lack of insightful commentary it believes itself to be of superior intellect,an abstract thinker,an ENTP if you will.

Though amusing in an inbred bumpkin sort of way,the baboon is none the less inhibited by it's minuscule brain among other laughably microscopic aspects of itself.

All in all, a simple,dull creature,not worth observing for any length of time as it feasts on it's own parasites.

Not at all, I am pretty dumb. Intellectuality would be your metier

Mole

Permabanned
But the echoes of sadness remain.

I have not a skeric of sadness. I have never suffered depression.

I suspect you are taking my descriptions as personal comments. And in return you are projecting your psychodrama onto me.

No thanks.

Hypatia

I have not a skeric of sadness. I have never suffered depression.

I suspect you are taking my descriptions as personal comments. And in return you are projecting your psychodrama onto me.

No thanks.

Enough with the derails, Mole.

Mole

Permabanned
[MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] are you a genius?

Like you, I am a post genius as I am now a member of an etribe called Typology Central.

A genius can only arise in a literate culture that promotes the individual, whereas Typology Central is a global electric culture that promote etribalism.

If I were poetic, I would say, Typology Central is where genius comes to die.