• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SISU PERKELE!!!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Finnish food reminds me of my childhood when we used to come over to visit my grandmother - she gave me and my brother a big slice of makaraa voi leipaa every night... :)

Bread, butter, cheese, and meat is a normal snack. Its basically an open faced sandwich.

What's odd is that my host-parents think that that isn't 'real food' because 'real food' is something you have to cook. I have a good idea that the rye/butter/cheese/lettuce/meat combo has more nutrients than noodles and ground beef.

I have a good idea that my host parents are SJs (Mother is definitely ISFJ). It makes it hard to explain how awkward I feel at home.