• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's inside the personality?

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
1. How would you most want to end a relationship with a SO, and why?

1. Face to face.
  2. Through a friend.
  3. Phone.
  4. Text.
  5. Facebook wall.

2. If you had a super human trait, what would it be, and why?

3. Would you rather live in a competitive world, or a collaborative world, and why?

4. What is one goal for the next four months?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. face to face

2. too hard decision

3. collaborative, its easier

4. clean my apartment

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram

1. Face to face.
  2. Through a friend.
  3. Phone.
  4. Text.
  5. Facebook wall.

face to face, to facilitate better communication (verbal and nonverbal).

to fly. I love to walk but I would like to avoid those dangerous street crossings (best done in the air). Of course, I would automatically be cured of my fear of heights when I get this super human trait. :D

3. Would you rather live in a competitive world, or a collaborative world, and why?
Collaborative. That way, I can get more accomplished and everyone would be happy. No one would lose out. All in all, it is a very appealing way to live and work.

To put myself on a schedule of query letter writing and to sell articles to magazines.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
1. Face to face. Because I wanna watch him cry, and then punch him in his ovaries.

2. Whatever Dr. Manhattan's got, I want it.

3. Competitive. Because competitiveness just makes life more interesting and fun.

4. Read The Art of War by Sun Tzu and finish Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How would you most want to end a relationship with a SO, and why?

Face to face.
There is no other real substitute for communication.

The ability to talk to animals - for cougars and mountain lions get in the way of hiking.

competition - atrophy for the soul otherwise. but without collaboration, its uneven.

become more assertive with getting gigs

P

Phantonym

Face to face. It's the only respectable thing to do. If you've made such a decision and plan to stick with it, then you'd better make sure all the loose ends are tied so that you and the other person don't have any questions unanswered and both can move on.
The ability to make things happen with the power of my mind. I could basically do anything I could possibly come up with, experience everything in this world and beyond...
Collaborative world. I think people would be happier and they would certainly get more positive things done if everybody could just set aside all the ridiculous aspirations to feel superior (and others to feel inferior because of that) and just work together for a common goal.
Turn my life for the positive. Finally. Hopefully.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy

1. Face to face.

Because you get more resolved, I don't think I could do it any other way.

I'd be able to read minds. I would like to know how people really feel and what they really think about, even if it's not always good.

Competitive. I think it raises the bar and people will strive to meet it.

To get a 4.0.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Face to face. I am smoother about it, and it doesn't look like I am being a wimp.

The ability to fly, because I am a cheap mother fucker.

A world where I can collaborate to bring down my competition, or at least be in continous competition with it. And because competition is more fun than a totally collaborative one. But both are important. As a species, it will ALWAYS be a competitive world.

Get wicked grades.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8

Face to face.
Through a friend.
Phone.
Text.
Facebook wall.

Depends on my mood and why I'm doing it. IF I'd want to break up in a nice way, I'd do it face to face. But when I want to be bastardish (sometimes I like being rude to others and some people do deserve to be treated in some sort of antisocial way) I'd text them.
Making things explode with my mind.
A competitive world, because I'm a competitive person.
Starting a new life. Reaching ultimate awesomeness.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Face to face. This way would be the most uncomfortable, but I'd feel guilty doing it any other way. Any other method isn't really fair.

Reading peoples' minds would be fun. :devil:

Collaborative. Collaboration makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Competition depresses me.

tapdancetapdancetapdance

NuttyMeg011

MBTI Type
xxxx
1. Face to face.
2. Superhuman intelligence.
3. Collaborative, much easier.
4. Find a way to get my ass back to school.

College attempt numero tres. :doh:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

It'd be cool if I could just quit returning their calls and they'd get the hint, but this hasn't proven to be a particularly effective method. Face to face it is then.

The ability to read a book and absorb the information in it in less than 5 minutes. That or telekinesis.

That's an interesting question. When it comes to the pursuit of knowledge, collaborative, as this leaves the most room open for new discoveries. The old cliche phrase "Two heads are better than one!" crap. It's just cool to be able to bounce ideas off of each other and utilize differing strengths for different tasks. When it comes to playing games though, competitive all the way. I don't like people to advise me on which card to play next.

For me? Finish this game I've been making for like 6 months already. For the world? Save the polar bears.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How would you most want to end a relationship with a SO, and why?

Face to face as unoriginal as that sounds. I can read people better that way.

The ability to read minds.

Neither...but I suppose I'd choose collaborative.

Get all my college crap done and get myself a job and 1 friend.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Text. Face to face is just awkward.

I've given this a lot of thought - shape shifting. I could become a bird if I wanted to fly, I could become a tiny bug if I wanted to be invisible, it encompasses all the other superpowers!

Uhhh, pass.

Find internship.

Lark

Text.

Time travel like Hiro in Heroes or experience something like Groundhog Day.

The world is both competitive and collaborative anyway.

Rewatch the seasons of House I got for Christmas.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP

Face to face. The other ways would make me think I am a coward. Plus, the impact would be harder for the both of us, thus making sure it ends right there.

Flying or telepathy. I don't know why. I am pretty much content the way things are, though...

Collaborative. We have tried the competitive and you can see it's not working. People were made for collaborative. The tribes you know...

Edit a tv series.