• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how do you calculate?

proximo

I'm with entropie on this one (the calculator). It's either that, or my walking, talking calculator (kid with Asperger's).

I'm one of these (apparently rare) NT's that just doesn't do mathematics. I can, if I focus. It's not that I lack the capacity. I just lack the motivation to focus on it when there are easier ways...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm with entropie on this one (the calculator). It's either that, or my walking, talking calculator (kid with Asperger's).

I'm one of these (apparently rare) NT's that just doesn't do mathematics. I can, if I focus. It's not that I lack the capacity. I just lack the motivation to focus on it when there are easier ways...

i dont like math either, apparently i cant even use brackets properly :D

same thing with capacity here i can do math if i focus, but i dont really care that much. i can calculate some calculations that i dont even know how to calculate(as in never did that type of calculation), i just need time to figure out first how it needs to be calculated, dunno if that means im good or bad at math, maybe im just lazy thinker when it comes to math, but with talents :D