• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Right brain/left brain?

DaPerformer

Right thumb over left.

In fact, it feels awkward and uncomfortable to do left over right.

Once I was able to get past her state of disrobe, I could see the dancer spinning either way

I am right-handed.

Last edited:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right thumb over left.

In fact, it feels awkward and uncomfortable to do left over right.

Once I was able to get past her state of disrobe, I could see the dancer spinning either way

are you left handed?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was thinking ENTPs would have left over right because left over right is supposed to mean creative, intuitive, etc, while right over left is more practical. Same for ENFPs. ENTJs/INTJs seemed more of a right over left thing, and INTPs in my mind swung both ways.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I was thinking ENTPs would have left over right because left over right is supposed to mean creative, intuitive, etc, while right over left is more practical. Same for ENFPs. ENTJs/INTJs seemed more of a right over left thing, and INTPs in my mind swung both ways.

You've got them mixed up I think - left side of the brain is logical, practical etc and right side is creative etc

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

You're right! Both of my thumbs are on top!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm right handed, my right thumb comes on top, but in any test I ever took I always scored right brained.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
right thumb over left. Right handed. Does this even matter?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm right handed
left thumb over right
ISFP
clock wise

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Left handed
Left thumb
ENTP
clock wise, but when really hardly looking can see the counterclockwise

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
on the ENTP form they tyically could spin the lady either direction but ..... a fair few were right brained

MagnifaSnail

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Hmmm... Mt left thumb comes out on top but I am very right-side dominant. Stronger right eye, right foot, right testicle ;] , you name it. As for the dancer, well she started off clockwise and I scrolled down to read the article, when I came back up she was going counter-clockwise and proceeded to change direction a few more times after that. There wasn't anything I think I did to influence it, it just seemed kind of random and my eyes felt weird when it happened, though when I concentrated on the shadow it seemed to change quickly one time.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
left thumb over right. right handed.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
..Whats clasping is it like intertwining your fingers? If so then yeah my right thumb is over my left, im right handed, but i dont think NTs are Left brained, id say NPs in general are pretty right brained

Ps are right-brained, Js left-brained. Both Te and Fe reside in the left hemisphere, Ti and Fi in the right hemisphere. Ni and Si are in the left, and Ne and Se are in the right. At least, according to Lenore Thomson.