• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In the case you are living in a tribe some 10000 years ago .....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Top 5 most desireable roles would be:

- keeping the tribe together
- easieing daily life as in inventing tools or the first machine
- be the lonely tribes leader, whose inner pain of course no woman can understand
- go to the hunt and motivate the hunters after a failure to keep on going
- invent coffee

Top 5 most realistic roles would be:

- being the tribes most famous drunk, who gets food from the others cause they think he's funny
- invent beer
- be scared when a spider would cross the hand but wear a mammoth skin proudly stolen somewhere
- regulary fuck the tribe leaders wife for the sake of tribekind
- neglect basic parts of human evolution and directly start to tell the other about quantum physics resulting in them preparing weapons to finally go out for a manhunt to end the mysery :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The examples of general spheres of interests are : social roles, crafting/technical improvments, sewing/clothing, medicine, hunt and hunting skills, farming/lumbering, transportation, studies of environment, leadership/diplomacy, art/culture, scouting etc.

i would most like to help design create lil villages/schools/social systems and teach or take care of children and study the environment and organize some sort of cultural/ social activities.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Craft and repair sounds good to me, I just want to create.

... duuuuuuuude! Does anyone want to come start a tribe with me? :laugh:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In 10,000 year old tribes, most of us would have already been dead from the time this thread started till now. This thread isn't suppose to really make sense, but it doesn't have to.

Okay then. Here are my professions.

Tank driver.
Alchemist.
Dragon Tamer.
Neuro-surgeon.
Musical composer.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think I would have been a scout. I have always scored very high on exploration on the Bartle test. I would have enjoyed trying to find new resources such as food sources, firewood, new lands to explore, suitable materials for use in making weapons, etc. I think the landscape would have been the most interesting thing back in tribal times...

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Tribe Musician/Entertainer!! I would build instruments and teach people how to play them! I would get into trouble and tell outrageous stories about it to entertain others!!

Tribe Trickster!! Self explanatory!

There is some research done, no word on whether it reaches that far back, where women who did not want to have families and wanted to become leaders in a matriarchal society could "give up" their status as a woman and become an androgynous entity. I would like have opted for this in terms of social structure. I think the correct term is "Two Spirit". Someone jump in if they have info on that, I find it very interesting :hi:

Tribe Wildchild!! At some point in my life, I would have wondered into the forest and instead of taking the taming-herding pov with the animals, I would have followed them around and reconfigured my sense of identity to think that I was just like them. Instead of being adopted by "cool" animals like wolves or bears, I probably found my home with tree squirrels or otters.

I would be able to offer to the tribe my creativity and my energy, and in return I would seek their company and acceptance. Maslow complete!!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Craft and repair sounds good to me, I just want to create.

... duuuuuuuude! Does anyone want to come start a tribe with me? :laugh:

Pass the peacepipe! :D

I would probably be the shaman, animal trainer, or just normal member.