• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Too much of concentration on a task

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I can concentrate on something for a long time.. 5 years on one something that requires effort, but not all the time.. Subtasks, months long.. intense concentration. Usually very good results in the end.

I notice it's easy to fall into a habit of doing essentially the same thing for a long time, even if it weren't very useful or good for me. This isn't OCD, my things vary enough that it isn't. Anyone experiencing things like these?

I can put a great deal of many different things in a day, and I can manage the switches from task to task, but it would be easiest for me to not change the task at all during the whole day (at least whem I'm stressed out). That kind of shit doesn't make me the happiest though.

When I'm happiest, I do perhaps 4-6 different things during the day, like surf the net, meet friend A, do work B, meet friend C, go to the gym and play some games. It requires me to be on a healthy, happy mood to do all that. I'm tired of that (so many task switchs) if I'm stressed out.