• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is the most ..

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Low-life, baby-raping, scum-sucking bastard, who drives with 1MPG cars, forges mathematical formulas, who stinks, who's urine is green, and who gravedigs?

This absolutely non-partial, informational, non-stereotype-biased survey has been brought to you by Insane Productions.

Carry on.

No, I refuse to acknowledge that this survey is any more prone to bias than any of the others.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
:laugh:
You've got a great way to ridicule stereotyping type-bashing threads :D
(But I'd like to organize a real "Act like an MBTI type" game! Maybe I'll just do it in the Fluff zone :D)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish to purchase your tombstone as my name is Homer HendelBergenHeinzel.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Great! I made a deal, finally! You know, investments in the afterlife are inherently most important. You know, that's where we spend most of our time.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great! I made a deal, finally! You know, investments in the afterlife are inherently most important.

I'm already purchasing clothes and hot shoes because I would never want to be dug up looking any uglier than a corpse should.

You know, that's where we spend most of our time.

Te/Fe primaries have souls?! :shock:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm already purchasing clothes and hot shoes because I would never want to be dug up looking any uglier than a corpse should.
That's super, as this tombstone goes great with your morbid black boots. How classy! Or, would you like to wear heels instead?

Te/Fe primaries have souls?! :shock:
Well, didn't you read the contract? When we traded our souls away to have our Te/Fe, we're still obligated to go through eternal suffering for the sins made.

It was in the fine print.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
ESTJ

Is what everyone is thinking!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
41_07_9---Wrong-Way-Road-Traffic-Sign_web.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh, your talking about my cousin.
:D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ!

I really, really hope someone takes this all seriously.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Low-life, baby-raping, scum-sucking bastard, who drives with 1MPG cars, forges mathematical formulas, who stinks, who's urine is green, and who gravedigs

Thanks for writing the synopsis that's going to be printed on the back cover of my autobiography. :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:laugh:
You've got a great way to ridicule stereotyping type-bashing threads :D
(But I'd like to organize a real "Act like an MBTI type" game! Maybe I'll just do it in the Fluff zone :D)

I dont think that was his intention, I rather bet he is trying to find a mate :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Low-life, baby-raping, scum-sucking bastard, who drives with 1MPG cars, forges mathematical formulas, who stinks, who's urine is green, and who gravedigs?

ESTJ

Is what everyone is thinking!

WHAT?!

Tamske rushes to steal the mathematical formulas back and puts them where they belong - with the NTPs! Don't touch my mathematical formulas!

Now that's out of the way, I'll take a look at the other characteristics...
What? How come I didn't see that earlier? Gravedigging + Santtu's signature = Santtu describes himself, of course.
And that's why PinkPiranha answered with buying the grave...

N = seeing links
NP = seeing all sorts of links, including the right one, but hidden among all those others.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Santtu said:
OOH OOH! Me!

Wait a minute...