• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

catching stupidity?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Like lets say you use to be able to organize your thoughts into a clear concise manner and wrote amazing papers, things made sense. But now you can't and even though your thoughts make sense to you no one else can understand you or rarely do. And people are like you can't just become stupid, and I disagree.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
You took up MBTi? I've written hardly anything since I did. Maybe it's a trend.

I think I notice too much about why things won't work and won't be understood now, and forget about just expressing. The last thing we really need is an answer in the personal domain. It kills all the real exploring.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You took up MBTi? I've written hardly anything since I did. Maybe it's a trend.

I think I notice too much about why things won't work and won't be understood now, and forget about just expressing. The last thing we really need is an answer in the personal domain. It kills all the real exploring.

I can totally relate kinda, in a round about sort of way, but backwards. Wait wouldnt relating backwards mean that you become better at organizing your thoughts. Then that would mean I dont relate even though I initially thought I could. I feel like sponge bob on the opposite day episode when he deduces the opposite of spongebob is squidsworth:doh:

Can other types drive stupidity into people?