• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your WORST qualities?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A response to the "What are your best qualities?" thread.
List things you see in yourself that you do not find all that admirable. :jew:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, i'm first out on this one.

- I can appear arrogant, and sometimes I am.
- I am always right.
- I am harsh and undiplomatic. I'm more suited for mauling people down than the whole silk gloves thing.
- I sometimes have a hard time figuring out what the hell I feel if i'm not really spending serious effort on introspection.
- My empathy exists, and it is quite good... But my sympathy for people is generally pretty goddamn low. I can be very inhumane.
- I like building things, but I also find joy in destruction. Not at all self-destruction.
- I'm vengeful and I never, ever forget.
- I'm slightly fascistic.
- I have the lowest possible faith in humanity as a whole.
- I'm a perfectionist.
- I have the soul of an artist, with all the bad things it brings to the table.

EDIT adding:

- I'm also somewhat self-centered.
- I can't listen without giving advice.
- I am forgetful if i'm not interested.
- I have an erratic sleep-pattern.
- My sense of direction is just ****ing lousy.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really like this!

Mine:
- I often fail to stand by my own values. For example, sometimes I won't wear something I own around a certain group because I'm afraid of what they'll think about it. I think that this makes me a bit of a tool, and am working on changing it.

- I hide behind logic sometimes to defend myself against other people or the world

- I'm not good at immediately relating on a good level to others. I can size up others very quickly, but I usually have a hard time talking to them for a while.

- I'm flaky as hell!

- I have a hard time finding a balance between being accepting and being assertive. I know that they can coexist and are not necessarily related, but they argue with each other with me.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You saved me alot of work, YLJ!!! :cheese:

I'm editing your list as my own and adding one:

- I can appear arrogant, and sometimes I am.
- I am always right MOST of the time.
- I am harsh and undiplomatic. I'm more suited for I prefer mauling people down when I deem necessary than instead of the whole silk gloves thing.
- I sometimes have a hard time figuring out what the hell I feel if i'm not really spending serious effort on introspection.
- My empathy exists, and it is quite good... But my sympathy for people is generally pretty goddamn low. I can be very inhumane tough natured.
- I like building things, but I also find joy in destruction. Not at all self-destruction.
- SOMETIMES I'm vengeful and I never, ever forget.
- I'm slightly fascistic.
- I have the lowest possible faith in MUCH OF humanity as a whole.
- I'm a perfectionist.
- I have the soul of an artist, with all the bad things it brings to the table.

+

-I have ZERO patience.

Other than the above, I'm a hell of a nice guy. :happy:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
My worsts: (as if there was anything "bad" about me)
I'm human
I'm right 98% of the time (the 2% is from when I misstate that I am right 99% of the time)
I don't follow orders without justification for them

P

Phantonym

At my worst, I'm moody, stubborn, cranky, lazy, overly analytical, prideful, whiny, dull, self-centered, nitpicky, insecure, excessively modest, obsessive, impatient, overly self-conscious, sarcastic, critical, possessive, narcissistic, avoidant, unhealthy, selfish, depressive...but other than that, I'm just perfect. :)

Last edited:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You saved me alot of work, YLJ!!! :cheese:

I'm editing your list as my own and adding one:

-I have ZERO patience.

That's situational for me, but I don't have patience with people :)
In the sense of cunning, I can be quite patient, though.
Especially if waiting behind a corner to scare someone rewards me with a nice squeal :D

That sounded kinda rapist-like. I assure you, that's not one of my traits :p
I just like scaring people, especially my older sister. :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Worst traits:
Indecisive
Overly sensitive
Shy
Skeptical
Argumentative
Inconsistent
Forgetful
Stubborn
Bad listener
Difficult to really get to know; complicated
Fickle
Vengeful when repetitively crossed without let up

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It takes me so long to process an upsetting interaction that by the time I bring it up to talk about, the other person has forgotten it completely. Or worse, they look incredulous and say, "That was two YEARS ago!" and I'm like, "So??" and they say "Why didn't you ever talk about it?" and I say "I'm talking about it now ..."

The more upsetting it was, the more I just sit there and blink while it's happening, and the longer it takes me to get it to the surface.

This is really not adaptive.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
- low work ethic
- not ambitious enough
- nihilistic at times
- recovering from low self-esteem
- avoidant, distant
- indecisive/unassertive
- sarcasm out the asshole
- dwell on things, over analyze things

me at my worst^. I've gotten better though.

proximo

Pride and arrogance, times infinity :( Pride accounts for almost every selfish or immature thing I do or say.

I also neglect to show affection to the people I care about and I'm cynical and look down upon romance.

I have absolutely no material ambition whatsoever, which I'm told is a negative trait, but which I think actually defines me, and is good.

I forget that the thorough "experiences" I have in my mind of other people are not visible to them, and I'm afraid to let people know how I value them or how much they mean to me because it seems... "silly".

I can be contemptuous of people who allow themselves to be imprisoned by fear. In fact, cowards make me sick and inclined towards acts of pure sadism towards them, seeing them as second class citizens. I'm ashamed of this, because intellectually, I know that I should give them sympathy and support to overcome their fears, not contempt and scorn. But this, too, comes from pride.

The sadism itself is probably my worst quality. Though I control it most of the time, the fact still remains that, at the time, I enjoy being cruel beyond all reason. Feeling ashamed afterwards doesn't make it alright. Neither does just THINKING and imagining the scenes, and resisting doing them for real.

- low work ethic
- not ambitious enough

I see those as good qualities :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's situational for me, but I don't have patience with people :)

It's all the time for me; you have more patience than I, HAAA! :happy2:

In the sense of cunning, I can be quite patient, though.
Especially if waiting behind a corner to scare someone rewards me with a nice squeal :D

That sounded kinda rapist-like. I assure you, that's not one of my traits :p
I just like scaring people, especially my older sister. :D

No, we're on the same page. When I was a kid, I used to hide in my Mother's closet until she would need something from it, or come looking for me. Once she had walked in, I would reach out and grab her from behind her hanging garments and scare the DAYLIGHTS out of her! :horor:

I'm so bad, I scare my wife and kids like that too. BUT, in the case of the wee ones, it has backfired, because there are times when they make great efforts to sneak up on me and scare the bloody hell out of their ESTP Dad. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My sense of humour (and spelling some words in the UK style) and my spelling

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I have a good share of faults, but what I really can't stand about myself is that I can be shy and am very easily embarassed. I blush all the time at stuff I know I shouldn't even be embarassed about.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
It takes me so long to process an upsetting interaction that by the time I bring it up to talk about, the other person has forgotten it completely. Or worse, they look incredulous and say, "That was two YEARS ago!" and I'm like, "So??" and they say "Why didn't you ever talk about it?" and I say "I'm talking about it now ..."

that always really amuses me!
i have the exact opposite problem, i put upsetting things out of mind way too quickly. someone will come up to me with some kind of problem with me, and i will say; "You're still harping on about THAT? that was 2 MINUTES ago!!" :laugh:

my biggest problem though is being stubborn. i am real stubborn, i live in a fortress made of stubborn.

and anger, you know people talk about having a short fuse. i have a very very long fuse, but it is attached to a GIGANTIC bomb.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm self concious
I'm easly lead astray
I'm too nice when I need to stand up for myself
Too hard on myself
Not very blunt

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^No no Stepho your "easy to lead astray" side is one of my favorite virtues.:hug: