• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type & what you did last week

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Last week was a bit different than what might be my normal week, but lets see...

On Monday I went to the employment office and reported myself unemployed. Then I visited my grandma, and the rest of the day I searched for tv-programs I have missed and installed linux on an old laptop.

On Tuesday I took the train and went to the "commune" to see my old room mates. We drank a bit. Then I got kinda stuck there and kept postponing my departure.

On Saturday I came back home and went to my brother for beer and sauna. On Sunday my cousin had her eleventh birthday, so I went there.

Busy week... Not very INFPish?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last week?
-I saved a kitten
-I had a tooth implant
-I travelled to another country
-I bought a new hat
-I got a new mobile

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last week I worked out, went to school, ate with my parents, and sat around the house or just messed around. Nothing major.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can hardly remember what I did yesterday.

I don't pay attention to the syntax of my life.