• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just because you're an N....

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
no because I don't actually believe in MBTI

lol then get outa here. There's a line between arrogance and confidence/self esteem, and there's a line between modesty and self hate/depression. Any human is capable of crossing these lines. So yes naturally intuitives will cross the line as well as sensors. Stop N bashing haha..

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
no because I don't actually believe in MBTI. besides your changing things by saying when i find out my type refering to the past and not the present.

Hah so you admit you did feel it, I know how introverted intuitives feel, so alienated from the rest of society. Makes you wonder if you are either really fked up or if you are "special". So when you come across Carl Jung's work which shows you what you are and that you are supposed to be this way it's a big relief and you feel really GOOD. There's nothing wrong with that, we are all special in our ways.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hah so you admit you did feel it, I know how introverted intuitives feel, so alienated from the rest of society. Makes you wonder if you are either really fked up or if you are "special". So when you come across Carl Jung's work which shows you what you are and that you are supposed to be this way it's a big relief and you feel really GOOD. There's nothing wrong with that, we are all special in our ways.

You will make a perfect soldier :)

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You will make a perfect soldier :)

Only if I'm fighting for my own cause. I can probably manage a 5:1 kill to death ratio. But I would probably not take orders from any authority, unless I REALLY respect them and their cause, as for our own military, hell no.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Only if I'm fighting for my own cause. I can probably manage a 5:1 kill to death ratio. But I would probably not take orders from any authority, unless I REALLY respect them and their cause, as for our own military, hell no.

Aha, see see :)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Of course, everyone know it's actually the Ss that are superior!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yes. especially if you want to derail this thread and start a war over purp's real type: ENFP

I have to strongly disagree on both things, so maybe in another life :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok. I get your point. But psychics do exist, even though N doesn't equal psychic.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The OP makes a good point...there seem to be an awful lot of INFJs out there in particular who are like "I am psychic! I have NEVER been wrong about ANYONE!" Which is ridiculous. The moment someone starts saying things like that, I'm going to be less inclined than usual to believe their "insights" about people.

Then again, I also have an ESFJ friend who is convinced that she's never been wrong about anyone and her insights into human nature are always 100% correct. I can confirm that this is not true, because she's been wrong about me before, but she's one of those people it's better not to argue with...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Be it, you are an N or S. We are all special, unique, talented, even gifted in particular areas.

Lets stop the hating. They are just 4 letters at the end of the day.
If you take it that serious, then maybe you are in need of a reality check.
Tell me every XXXX acts the same way then we'll see if pigs can really fly.

People are people. Why create more drama. Life is already to serious.

:D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Be it, you are an N or S. We are all special, unique, talented, even gifted in particular areas.

Lets stop the hating. They are just 4 letters at the end of the day.
If you take it that serious, then maybe you are in need of a reality check.
Tell me every XXXX acts the same way then we'll see if pigs can really fly.

People are people. Why create more drama. Life is already to serious.

:D

Your wisdom is unchallenged Ben Kenobi *tips hat*

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
We Ns are special and unique! Just like everyone else. :D