• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Holy Grail of the Unconscious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Yes! I just finished reading it about 20 minutes ago. I was quite surprised at the illuminated manuscript feel of Jung's Red Book. I didn't know he was capable of that. Some of the art in it definitely has the art nouveau style that was prevalent at the time. It will be interesting to read the translation of it when it is published.

I'm glad you are back at type c. :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes! I just finished reading it about 20 minutes ago. I was quite surprised at the illuminated manuscript feel of Jung's Red Book. I didn't know he was capable of that. Some of the art in it definitely has the art nouveau style that was prevalent at the time. It will be interesting to read the translation of it when it is published.

I'm glad you are back at type c. :)

Thank you. I am not really back.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, man---this is awesome.

I gotta go read the whole thing.

Thanks for posting it. :)

Sacrator

MBTI Type
ENFP
added it to my wishlist, its available for preorder on amazon. A little spendy but worth the read those images are amazing!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ooooh exciting.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
No problem. How's everything going with you, btw?

Going very well. Thanks! :)

Marriage is going strong, kids are doing well, and I've taken a leap into journalism, which is proving to be a good fit for my talents. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It sounds fascinating.

It reminds me of Dante's Inferno, or the Illiad and the Odyssey. I have a feeling it's going to be like a new myth. I love myths, and I haven't seen a new one in such a long time.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This sounds pretty cool.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
So what is it, just a big story based on Jung's introspection into his psychotic mind?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
With illustrations.

:D

Yayyyy...

When it said "Holy grail of the unconscious" I was hoping/anticipating that there would be some sort of great insight or information I'd be able to use/incorporate. I'm not sure that this has that...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Yayyyy...

When it said "Holy grail of the unconscious" I was hoping/anticipating that there would be some sort of great insight or information I'd be able to use/incorporate. I'm not sure that this has that...

Probably not, but I bet it's a good read.