• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you get bored with your own MBTI type?

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
You do become bored with people who are the same MBTI type as you?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
No, I find them very interesting online.
Offline, I just know one for sure. He's interesting to be around every now and then, though he sometimes seems actively absentminded with something else in mind, just like I. So he's sometimes a bit boring, too, but that doesn't happen too often.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being with other Ne-doms makes my head mostly explode. Feel like I'm 15 again and my head is all over the place. You become giggly, ridiculous, and trying desperately to follow what the other person is saying and jumping through the same hoops he is, meanwhile trying very hard to jump through your own hoops as well. Quite tiresome. Results in utter giddiness, silliness and lightheadedness usually. And at some point you just start floating about. Not recommended for long term use.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I don't get bored with others of my type; I love them. They are probably the highlight.

I do get bored of having to always be the same type though. It's a bit too consistent and linear for me.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For fuck's sake, other ENTPs are the only people that DON'T eventually get boring. :devil::nerd:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Only know one guy who definitely shares the same type as me. (There may be others, but I'm not absolutely sure of their types). And for this guy, I guess we don't really get along that great, I would say he's not very interesting, but not boring either.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nope...i love them and can relate to that giddy floaty head feeling amargith was saying...after awhile it's like wtf are we talking about!!! and whhhhyyy!! who started this...just stop before my head pops off. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
No, because there are not enough of them around.

If there were more, i would be able to ask more personal questions.

So i am sure at this moment in time, i would not get bored.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
No, because there are not enough of them around.

If there were more, i would be able to ask more personal questions.

So i am sure at this moment in time, i would not get bored.

You are definitely a minority here, now you know how we feel in RL. I find alot of the intjs here to be really kool. And yea sometimes I just get tired of being an intj, sometimes you just want to break out!

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I never get bored with being an INFP, because I'm the only one I know and I never feel like I'm just another "somebody."

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
nope...i love them and can relate to that giddy floaty head feeling amargith was saying...after awhile it's like wtf are we talking about!!! and whhhhyyy!! who started this...just stop before my head pops off. :D

That's so funny. It sums up how I feel around my ENFP friend. I love it.

IRL I have never met another INFJ, but I don't think I'd get bored at all. I think we'd get along great.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Not really, although there are only so many times you can say "me too!" or "+1" or "what he^ said".