• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I thought this was a cool article

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
FuturePundit: Shyness In Babies Detectable By MRI Brain Amygdala Scans

it's comparing the inhibited child to the uninhibited child and saying how adults who were shy as a kid respond stronger to new faces then those who were more outgoing.

I was a very shy child, though i didn't have problems with new situations, or new people. I guess I was compliant, but I was defiently not outgoing either. But I did have some social anxiety now, so their might be a tad bit of truth to that article.

thoughts, feelings, I don't know I just thought the article was interesting.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FuturePundit: Shyness In Babies Detectable By MRI Brain Amygdala Scans

it's comparing the inhibited child to the uninhibited child and saying how adults who were shy as a kid respond stronger to new faces then those who were more outgoing.

I was a very shy child, though i didn't have problems with new situations, or new people. I guess I was compliant, but I was defiently not outgoing either. But I did have some social anxiety now, so their might be a tad bit of truth to that article.

thoughts, feelings, I don't know I just thought the article was interesting.

my baby has always been very moved by new faces. even from a few weeks old it was easily noticable. i just thought it was Se coming out, cuz my hubby is very Se. we are both I, so i guess that is what they mean by 'shy?'