• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

scared to sleep

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
don't know why, but for some reason its like I'm terrified something bad will happen if I fall asleep, so even though I haven't slept in over 24 hours i can't. but i need to, but i don't know how. I'm sure if I could get to sleep everything would be fine.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Are you female and living alone? Do you have any family nearby? I've had problems with sleep as long as I can remember but it's not related to fear.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my parents are in the next room,and i'm in their house, i don't know what it is, but when i try to sleep i feel intense fear.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
gotta plow through it. no other way.

-lie down on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket and say out loud that come what will, you'll fight it till you die.
-leave a light on and lie down
-think about something truly wonderful like what is one thing in life that after you have experienced, you'll die without regrets
-do the above and then when climb into bed