• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scariest nightmare

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
What's the scarriest nightmare that you've ever had? Mine was that I had been sealed outside of a bunker, and then, something like the zerg attacked. I died as a hydralisk shoved its claw through my skull, and then being seized by a demon. That's where the fear really began. I was in a misty forest, under attack from a samurai, then I came to my clarity. All my NT powers suddenly surfaced, then I lured him to a river and tricked him into lunging over the edge, then I drowned him. I was then finished off by a swarm of his fallen victims in various states of decomposition. I got up and rushed to the bathroom, and my face was white as pure snow. This one happened when I was 13.

P.S.: Thanks for the edit. I've had to do 5 hours of algebra 2 today.

Last edited:

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
:shock: weird.
I had a dream once where I went to the eye doctor, but when I left the lobby to go into the actual office, it was a pencil factory. The next thing I knew, I was strapped to a conveyer belt, and fully- sharpened pencils began to stab me from above. Somehow, I died in the dream.
Although, I think it's more strange than scary.

Atomic Fiend

:shock: weird.
I had a dream once where I went to the eye doctor, but when I left the lobby to go into the actual office, it was a pencil factory. The next thing I knew, I was strapped to a conveyer belt, and fully- sharpened pencils began to stab me from above. Somehow, I died in the dream.
Although, I think it's more strange than scary.

I've died numerous times in dreams. I've even had dreams continue after I've died.

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, duh. That makes sense

I'm glad that's never happened to me.

EDIT: this is a response to mortabunt

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Oh, duh. That makes sense

I'm glad that's never happened to me.

EDIT: this is a response to mortabunt

While I was there, I met Percy Weasley, and I forgot most of it. It reminded me of Dark Forces: the level with all the sewers, only the water was burning blood.

Atomic Fiend

The scariest nightmare I had was years ago, I think I was still in elementary school or maybe early middle, I don't remember. I fell in love with a girl who wasn't real, even by dream standards, it was an attempt by Lucifer to obtain my soul, she was created and if she slept with me Lucifer would obtain it. She was perfect, there's no other way to describe her. After a day together I told her I was aware of what she was, and that she had no soul, and in fact she was after mine. She was very understanding and we shared a kiss, then a volcano sprout from the ground and a hand of lava grabbed her, I tried to keep her from going under, but failed, she waved goodbye...

I woke up in tears.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I've experienced one or two like that, but then, the third time I encountered a girl like this, I was sad, yet I kissed her and killed her anyways. She todl me that she udnerstood and didn't blame me. That was the only kill I never wanted to make.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had this about a week ago, and it was terrifying. I copied and pasted it from my blog.Well the surfing in the car was fun but most of it was scary especially the ghost the blood and the dead body part.

so my mom and I are in new orleans at my brothers place and my dream he lived in a high rise, and i'm not sure why were their but we are, i think its too do something about the dead body which is his wife's dad, so I go in and my mom tells me to get something from the fridge but she keeps telling me not to look at the body i say I'm not I look at it with out meaning to and their he is on the floor sprawled out and his left arm missing, i kneel down to get something from the lower shelf and in my dream the kitchen's carpeted and soaked in fresh blood. So now I'm covered in blood, blood is all over the floors and walls.

I tell my mom that she should go ahead and call the police, in my dream you had to be at the location before you could call, like we had to be with the body, so my mom calls, and they tell her sorry, but we can't come right now we're closed but we'll be open at 3am it's midnight, my mom says ok we'll call back. A book randomly catches on fire put that out then another one. I get an eerie feeling run out of the place to the street and say there's no fucking way I'm going back their.

(my mom kinda dissapears for this part)
Then I'm walking around with my room mate, and she's like so what do you want to do? I'm like I don't know maine's only a two hour walk we could go there. She's like nah. So the next thing I know we're in a silver ford explorer and on a hilly road but in between the road is water, but the water is making ocean sized waves, so we surf in the car to each hill top. Next thing I'm talking to man and a woman in chicago, and the woman offers to share her parking space since its through some community organization she belongs to and she has to have it, but can't afford so she offered to share it with me. The thing about the parking places is you can also do laundry. She turns to my mom, who has reappeared randomly and tells her that its alot like my room. This person I've never met knows what my room looks like. wow. Then we get in contact with the police finally.

(back in New Orleans)
I have to stay in my brother's place for a few days, and I tell my mom I'm not staying their and she's like, but you've agreed to and I'm like no I'm not and she's like yes you are, it's only for two days, just have uncle billy and ashley stay their with you and I'm like ok, (some how staying in haunted place is fine with someone else)

Voxx

In one of the worst ones I've ever had, I was standing in a house made completely out of thin sheets of glass. A tornado was approaching and I couldn't get out. The house also didn't have a basement, so I had no where to hide. Fortunately, I woke up before things got nasty.

I think that the worst dream I've ever heard about that wasn't mine involved the dreamer fighting an attacker with a knife. The attacker fell on the floor and rolled around, tearing flesh away from their own body in the process. As the attacker was rolling on the floor they were laughing hysterically.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't had a vivid nightmare since I was a child. But not too long ago I had a rather peculiar dream.

I met some random girl I didn't know and there was a connection between us. But then she had to move away. I wasn't sure why exactly. But I wanted to follow. But every attempt to follow her failed. Every time I got a step closer, something really weird happened to cause me to step back. For example at some point I run into a family member of hers, and he tells me I need to prove myself on an obstacle course. I do my best, but the obstacle course is closed by the police for a crime scene investigation. I try to help the police solve the crime so I can do the course, but then the obstacle course gets run over by a train (yeah...). I try to find the family member again but can't find him. So I move on. Suddenly I find myself in quicksand. I struggle to get out for what seems like hours, as I barely hold on to a twig at the edge. When I am finally out a lion starts chasing me.

This went on for like hours or something, one weird happening after the other. I can't remember most or at least. I remember images of parts of the dream, but have no idea what it is about.. It wasn't really scary, but it was really annoying.

I tend to have more of these completely filled with random shit dreams, occasionally.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
When I was 4 years old, I dreamt that I was a cute little butterfly. I was just flying around and all of the sudden I got eaten by a tree. I also had this dream a while ago that I was sitting inside and that there were a lot of zombies standing outside, trying to get in to kill me and my family. They couldn't get in, fortunately, because they were unable to open doors. And a few weeks ago I had this dream that I was cycling in a park and suddenly all kinds of chopped of bunny ears jumped out of the bushes and followed me. I guess they were trying to kill me or something. I also had this nightmare where my mother fell in love with someone I liked and that that person's father fell in love with me. I think that that last one might have been the most frightening.

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
when I was a kid I had a dream about some men in suits with hats marching in black and white and I was suffocating. I couldnt breathe because I had my thumb in my mouth and my index finger was over my nose and I was on my back and I felt like I was sinking. whats worse is I couldnt wake up. I felt like I was drowning in a sea of men in suits.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The scariest nightmare I had was years ago, I think I was still in elementary school or maybe early middle, I don't remember. I fell in love with a girl who wasn't real, even by dream standards, it was an attempt by Lucifer to obtain my soul, she was created and if she slept with me Lucifer would obtain it. She was perfect, there's no other way to describe her. After a day together I told her I was aware of what she was, and that she had no soul, and in fact she was after mine. She was very understanding and we shared a kiss, then a volcano sprout from the ground and a hand of lava grabbed her, I tried to keep her from going under, but failed, she waved goodbye...

I woke up in tears.

Ummmm...that's trippy as hell! :nice:

I am going to have to dig deep to remember a vivid dream, it's been so long since I've had one. :(

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I was a teenager when I had this dream.

I dreamt I was walking leisurely through my neighborhood on a nice peaceful sunny day. All of the sudden an airplane flies overhead and drops napalm all over me. I catch on fire and I'm burning alive. Then I wake up but my skin is still throbbing for several minutes like it's still on fire.

That reminds me of a dream I had recently. I dreamt I was changing a really really soaked (with pee) wet diaper. My hands are full in trying to put on the new diaper, so I put the wet diaper in my mouth to free up my hands. I wake up right after that and I have the horrible taste of pee in my mouth. I know consciously that I've never tasted pee, and yet I still had the taste of pee in my mouth for a couple of hours after that. I thought I was going to throw up, but spitting into the sink for a few minutes seemed to stave off the gag reflex.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
When I was about 13, I had this nightmare that I was running through a dark alley, and a man was chasing me. I ran as long as I could, but he eventually caught me. Then he held me down, and... umm, I don't want to talk about it. :cry: But at the end, I noticed I was enveloped in transporter light like on Star Trek, and heard a voice shouting "Get her out of there! Now!" just before I woke up.

Let's just say I woke up screaming and covered in sweat. Worst dream ever. Probably the worst experience possible if happens to you for real.