• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What functions stand out in this text?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
what cognitive functions stand out in the text below?
what kind of feeling does in convey?
what impression do you get after reading this?

unrelated comments?

---------------------
kegger at my place for roomies bday...$10 for guys, half for ladies...theres gonna be food and liqueur and other things he insists on having for it to be a decent party...fucking tard

bring whoever you want but let me know first. theres a cap on the number of drunks roaming around

only inviting people whose company i at least pretend to enjoy; TELL ME if your not coming, i actually know some peeps that i haven't yet but would love to say 'fuck off' to

and dont bother trying to figure the order of names on the invite...i chose a system thats randomer than the number of rejections i get every tuesday night

ps: forgot to add...MAIN ATTRACTION: ME and that i need you to accept the invitation at that link

Jaguar

What's the function for being illiterate?

If I answered any of your questions, it would get too brutal.
Lol.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hard to answer, cause I barely now your culture, but I would say its someone with an irrational function dominant + and extrovert, cause he seems to only react to "what others may have saied". S + T , N + F , not quite sure, can all be with people who seem to need professional help.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP, and likely a fucking obnoxious one.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
kegger at my place for roomies bday...$10 for guys, half for ladies...theres gonna be food and liqueur and other things he insists on having for it to be a decent party...fucking tard

bring whoever you want but let me know first. theres a cap on the number of drunks roaming around

only inviting people whose company i at least pretend to enjoy; TELL ME if your not coming, i actually know some peeps that i haven't yet but would love to say 'fuck off' to

and dont bother trying to figure the order of names on the invite...i chose a system thats randomer than the number of rejections i get every tuesday night

ps: forgot to add...MAIN ATTRACTION: ME and that i need you to accept the invitation at that link

Seems like a really immature ISTJ immersed in the college party culture. Si, Te, Ne, and Fi.

On the other hand, it might be a depressed xNFP as well. Hard to tell.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
What's the function for being illiterate?

If I answered any of your questions, it would get too brutal.
Lol.

go for it...i wanna know

Hard to answer, cause I barely now your culture, but I would say its someone with an irrational function dominant + and extrovert, cause he seems to only react to "what others may have saied". S + T , N + F , not quite sure, can all be with people who seem to need professional help.

wow...very nice. could you expand on the bolded part?

sculpting

what cognitive functions stand out in the text below?
what kind of feeling does in convey?
what impression do you get after reading this?

unrelated comments?

---------------------

Ti-the incomplete sentances and lack of punctuation and utter sarcasm imply a thinker and an interanal one without boundaries at that.

Ne-The mention of "system" and "random" hints at some sort of math/science background. Mixing that with a party invite is making linkages across connections/word games-seems Ne like.

A sober, bitter room mate hating entp or a drunk, pissed off intp. If not for the mention of system I might have also included Se. Also Se seems a wee bit more concious of calling all your buddies and room mate fucktards. Maybe mine are older though. Just guesses.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The only thing that stands out to me is bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
what cognitive functions stand out in the text below? Lack thereof
what kind of feeling does in convey? See above
what impression do you get after reading this? Someone needs to lay off the booze.