• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The problem talker

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was told lately that I use the word "problem" alot. And after I was made aware of that, I tried to watch my language and had to end conversations mid-sentence cause I didnt find another word than problem.

A few minutes ago, I did the "philosophy test" from the test section and got this:

Skeptic

The skeptic constantly lives in a state of denial - everything is false until proven otherwise. Skeptics refuse to follow religion, since it relies on theories that cannot be proven true or false. Likewise, they refuse to believe in most scientific research, since logic is viewed as an inadequate measure of truth (Just because A = B, and B = C, there's no proof that A = C). Although they can sometimes be depressing to talk to, skeptics are vital to scientific advancements, since they constantly look for problems with new theories.

Well this is all true, but I was never so conciously aware of that.

Have you found yourself by chance to be in a similiar position sometimes, due to your choice of words in a conversation ?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i did notice words used were limited but moving with different groups of friends every once in a while and reading smart stuff helps my mind bloom like curled up flower in the spring

i find that i never say 'yes' to anything with a spirit of 100% conviction...i always leaving a teeny tiny bit as a sign of respect for the unknown....facking wierrrrd

You: is your name thisGuy?
Me: thats what my parents call me *shrug

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
i find that i never say 'yes' to anything with a spirit of 100% conviction...i always leaving a teeny tiny bit as a sign of respect for the unknown....facking wierrrrd

Ya that's definitly a quality.

The whole topic seems like stating the obvious, cause you can read much between the lines of words someone uses and everyone who joined this forum, prolly knows that by now.

I just thought of it as a matter of self-reflection. Cause despite the fact I always try to read others, I lack to do the same thing with my own words, which ultimately could lead to me being stuck in a loop :D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
haha...yeah...you get the feel of people

i get too self-conscious after analyzing myself too much and thats baaaad

cant help it though lol...sometimes i think i will lead to my own demise