• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Glass Hold reveals personality

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
A lot of these things don't really have anything to do with how one holds a drink, but rather with body language, which is kind of obvious...

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
I guess the glass gives a point of reference to the bleary-headed analyst?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
That picture of Jack-the-Lad is pretty much how I always sit, but the description is all wrong. Taking up space doesn't stem from terrirorialism or arrogance.. I just like to relax and kick back :(

stupid typology systems and their stereotypes :steam:

Ditto to all.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Ice Queen or Wallflower. Let's hear it for the pinkie finger. Hold 'em high, ladies.

My grandmother taught me to do this when I was very young. All properly brought up southern girls were taught to do this to be considered ladies. So there.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Wallflower, although there's some browbeater in me.

Unique

fun lover... even non bottled drinks seem to just dangle from my fingers down low