User Tag List

First 95999107108109

Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Honestly, I don't think that IQ really measures intelligence, or whichever way you call it.
    However, a neuropsychologist urgently advised me to take the WAIS IV test, just to determine if ever I may have some autistic traits (that's weird to assume this, since I'm clearly extrovert).
    And the result I received today... well... it said "no, you're not an Aspie...", but clearly something else (Total IQ = 151/160).

I fucking don't know what this means.
    That does seem weird that the neuropsych gave you the WAIS to try and rule in/out Asperger's. It's purely a cognitive test and wouldn't be used to determine Autism, although those with Autism may perform lower in certain areas. Was that the only test that was given to you? Did the neuropsyc specify what that "something else" was? An IQ of 150 means you scored better than 99% of the people that took the test, meaning you have very superior cognitive abilities!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

IQ measures a form of intelligence. It doesn't capture the whole picture. I've read that INTPs and INTJs tend to score highest on it. It could be that those personalities trend towards those forms. And other personality types will trend to other forms. For example, ESFJs and ENFJs tend to be people with a high level of social intelligence due to dominant Fe.

There isn't really a way to truly capture intelligence because there are so many forms. IQ is an attempt at it, but not the end all be all.

I'm an ENFP and I was tested to have an IQ of about 123 in my early teens. I was told that it would increase a few points once I reached adulthood. That puts me pretty firmly in above average. However, my spatial component of the testing was extremely low, which lowered the score.
    Likes j.c.t., Tengri liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Honestly, I don't think that IQ really measures intelligence, or whichever way you call it. However, a neuropsychologist urgently advised me to take the WAIS IV test, just to determine if ever I may have some autistic traits (that's weird to assume this, since I'm clearly extrovert). And the result I received today... well... it said "no, you're not an Aspie...", but clearly something else (Total IQ = 151/160). I fucking don't know what this means.
    Well an IQ of 140 and above is what is qualified as a MENSA certified genius, if my memory serves me correctly. That's an extremely good score, and it is definitely positive. Not sure what you can really do with it, but let it be a self-confidence booster when you need it. It's apwats good to have those to remind yourself of.

And people on the autistic spectrum can be extroverts as well. It's not typical, but I've seen it. Some are also introverted, but more social introverts in the right setting. It varies.

Although, I don't think aspberger's is even an official diagnosis anymore.

MBTI
    INXP
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx

Honestly, I don't think that IQ really measures intelligence, or whichever way you call it.
    However, a neuropsychologist urgently advised me to take the WAIS IV test, just to determine if ever I may have some autistic traits (that's weird to assume this, since I'm clearly extrovert).
    And the result I received today... well... it said "no, you're not an Aspie...", but clearly something else (Total IQ = 151/160).

I fucking don't know what this means.
    It means your smart as fuck is what it means.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    487 sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The smartest people I've met were 4sx-INTJ.

Enneagram
    8w9

Genius range according to 4th grade testing. Does it really matter? It's not what you start with that matters, but rather, what you do with what you've got.

"When the pain of where you are is greater than the pain it takes to get to where you need to be, you'll move." — Unknown

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." — Henry Ford

“The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand

Likes Zhaylin liked this post