• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finding the balance

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Any one like me having a hard time of either socializing too much that end up becoming exhausted or isolating them selves too much that become disillusioned? It seems like I either socialize too much and end up feeling totally drain or stay in too much and have excess energy that makes me anxious and bored and hating the world.

anyone else have this problem?

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
I go through that. When my out of town friends come to visit, I hang out with them for a total of 5 days at the most, then I get completely drained and stay in the house too long, then I get completely bored anxious and want to hang out with them again, and the cycle just repeats itself until they leave.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
No. My problem tends to be in finding the balance in my solo time between entertainment and productive introspection/contemplation. I think all this entertainment is rotting my brains.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I would have thought more people would have this issue. I guess not.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any one like me having a hard time of either socializing too much that end up becoming exhausted or isolating them selves too much that become disillusioned? It seems like I either socialize too much and end up feeling totally drain or stay in too much and have excess energy that makes me anxious and bored and hating the world.

anyone else have this problem?

Yes, although it's not that extreme with me....