• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introversion and Speaking in Groups

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
simply irresistible.

robertpalmer.jpg

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
simply irresistible.

*starts singing the chorus over and over, cuz that's all I know*

psst - has morbid curiosity caused the INFJs to wonder over yet?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Introverts get scared in groups, especially the intuitives.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I usually don't have much to say so I don't vocalize anything in a group. Plus even if I do, a majority of the time I'll just be interrupted or ignored so I just don't bother.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
That always happens. And unfortunately for the ESTP type, it always is seemingly that it happens because an ESTP or an ESTJ wants to point out flaws in an unfinished arguement when I've just given them the premise and I'm about to answer their question.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
When I start speaking in a group I'm unfamiliar with, I can't resist looking at everyone and realising their eyes are on me. It puts horrible pressure on me, so by the time I reach the punchline I'm as quiet as a mouse.

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
when talking in groups I am usually just shy and cant relate or just like to listen. I never have much to say and sometimes if I did have something to say someone already said it, or I just dont want to look dumb.