• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How often do you feel that life is passing next to you?

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Tomorrow always comes and goes to quickly.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For me it's the other way around.

If I have been really busy on a project or something I enjoy doing, it's going really fast and I'm like, woah, friday already? Thought it was wednesday. :D

But if I'm not doing shit I'm like. Shit, it's wednesday? Thought it was friday. :(

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
it is extremely common for me to have no clue what day it is. i've been off by more than a week quite often. :blush:

or a year. or four years. . . xD

I constantly have to ask someone for day/week/month/year.

.. but why bother knowing the time & date?
I can focus that energy somewhere else. It\s not like I am on a stranded isle.
Everyone else seem to keep track of that.

LucrativeSid

I think of the years that have gone by in an instant. Sometimes it's quite shocking, the full reality of it. But I don't really get sad about it. I love where I've been and I love where I'm going. It's just a little reminder to not waste time.

I guess a small bonus is that I usually know what the date is because I have to write it down a lot. And I look at calenders and pretend I'm a J.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...i just realized. it totally says it on my phone. how do i not see that? i use it everyday. : /

hommefatal

Oh yeah, I can relate to this. I often think "Oh my god, it's been 2 hours since I did that and that". I am a very quick person, I change a lot. So it seems to me like time passes by quickly though I am just quicker than time.