• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two types of THC

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I found that movie, dont know if you know it. It's pretty intresting.

BBC Reporterin testet intraven

Can someone translate by chance what a THC + cannabanoid mix means ? I wonder whats more likely to be bought by kids on the streets ?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
THC and Cannabanoid are compounds extracted from cannabis. What the test does is just to see which compound wields what result. And then try to ascertain the potential of cannabis inducing psychosis.

A mix is basicly normal cannabis. Both compounds present.

Only THC is a test where they extracted only that compound from cannabis.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
is pure THC those blocks of black or brown color, you need to warm up and distribute over the joint ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats pretty intresting to me specially, cause it seems I most of the times got the bad stuff. One advantage in living in the netherlands is, you get a better education on the topic.

In germany THC was just doomed in education and so you really never knew what you get on the streets. And most of the shit was probably the worst

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The stuff you put on the tobacco IS the cannabis. :p

There is no such thing as pure THC. (For smoking, unless you go extract it like they did in the movie.)

Bad cannabis is cannabis from male plants, or THC low parts of the plant. The best cannabis comes from female plants.

In the movie they just extracted pure THC from it. When you roll a joint, you don't have pure THC. :)

Yeah, it's a main item in standard biology in The Netherlands. And like 50% of the people in highschool use it in chemistry tests and essays at least once during their schooltime. :p

Oh by the way, you can see if the plant if female if the plant produces small white hairs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah I see. I just remember you could buy little plants that smelled like hell and had different effects. And you could buy little black blocks, you had to heaten up before you could distribute them on joints. The latter always made me paranoid, while the former made me paranoid only sometimes.

Guess if you want to have a really good smoke nowadays, its inevitable to visit the netherlands :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, generally coffeeshops here do know what they sell indeed, whereas cannabis aquired from the streets is most likely cheap stuff just being resold to uninformed customers. :p

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
^^ I hope my INFJ does gain that wisdom one day aswell

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd actually heard that there has been a lot of inbreeding in the Netherlands, leading to diminished quality. I wonder if people aren't being responsible breeders, as inbreeding would be a quick way to increase production. Anybody else heard this before?

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
is pure THC those blocks of black or brown color, you need to warm up and distribute over the joint ?

That sounds like hash which is basically resin from marijuana collected and blocked up. It's more potent than normal marijuana buds.

As for two different types of THC, no.

Although there is another chemical in marijuana that does have psychoactive effects called CBD. It's effects are more relaxing (see: "stoning") There are two types of marijuana strains, sativa and indica.

Sativa buds are usually taller and a more lighter green colour than indica buds which are shorter and darker in colour.

Sativa contains more THC, so the high you get from sativas is usually more mental and energetic, whereas Indica contains more CBD than THC, so the high from indicas is usually more of a relaxing body-type high.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah, pretty much new words, but I see.

Guess you will never be able to ask your dealer in my streets about that :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd actually heard that there has been a lot of inbreeding in the Netherlands, leading to diminished quality. I wonder if people aren't being responsible breeders, as inbreeding would be a quick way to increase production. Anybody else heard this before?

Rumors go around about everything. Most prominantly is that it's pretty widely said that the Netherlands is the best seed supplier.

Obviously you might think I'm biased since it says Netherlands in my tag but trust me, I lost my care for cannabis a long time ago. Quit smoking 5 years ago (drinking too). I still know some things about it though. :p