• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Handwriting Thread: Introverted, or Extroverted?

My handwriting...

• Total voters

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Er whoa.. so little people slant left?

I used to slant very very left when I was younger. I still slant to the left now, but it's a lot lot closer to straight now. I also find myself slanting right once in awhile for whatever reason.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's a mess Trin! :D

Carefreeness in writing... They say if you leave gaps open on the top of o's d's etc you're pretty open about expressing yourself. Sometimes telling people things you probably shouldn't have shared. Gaps that point downwards is inability to keep other people's secrets. I don't see those.

Average size writing, very fast line of writing. Ending of words often simplified to a curved line. However some of these are unidentifiable without the context of the other characters/words (e.g. -ng vs -y). Meaning you move fast (intelligent) but don't necessarily care if others can follow your line of thought.

Heh! True, true :blush:

Typing makes life so much easier for me. It's a pretty interesting art imo.

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
I finally have a much better quality photo xD
The others were taken on my cell phone aha:)

I cant even read my own writing half the time xD

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, yours has a slight left slant. Very minor, like 2 degrees. Your capital Is are kept straight though. Perhaps you like to see yourself as upright independent and not easily influenced by others.

Letter size, letter spacing, word spacing... nothing unusual. The writing is medium leaning towards small. Slight introversion?

T-bars are a tad low... Is that your usual style or was it only because you well feeling tired/sad when you wrote that?

You write as you think, deliberately. The slight backward slant almost feel as if you're holding onto the thoughts and making sure you've got the right word before you put it down on the page... No crazy pen flying across the page like Trin's. :)

Nighting, I actually was copying the sample from something I had typed on the computer. From a previous occasion. Definitly a good analysis, but possibly not complete because of that. In regards to me slant I thought it was slightly to the left, but I was leaving room open for other people to have different opinions. I voted left too, soon after posting that sample.
I think I was slightly tired but I would have to do some more research seeing as I can't remember exactly. It might very well be my ususal style.

I love how I went from the foremost authority in graphology to like just someone in the gallery, because people have googled things and all I can do is agree with them. :) :headphne:

Introversion and Extroversion as I stated in a previous post aren't really the factors we are looking at when it comes to slant. I and E are actually signified by multiple factors across the whole sample.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Oh shoot. I lied. I actually slant RIGHT. :doh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eagle, my handwriting is similar to yours, but not as "curly".

deleted
Right-handed. Slant could depend on the situation, if we have pie, I'll do anything...

Upie.jpg

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Er whoa.. so little people slant left?

I used to slant very very left when I was younger. I still slant to the left now, but it's a lot lot closer to straight now. I also find myself slanting right once in awhile for whatever reason.

Yeah, why don't many others slant to the left? I'm one of the four in the poll that does this. >_>

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
*wonders if anyone remembers aelan's thread, or my part in it, on this topic*

[failure to motivate self to search for thread and provide link]

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Here is a sample of the short notes I take during professional seminaries (Here about the "Grand Paris" -I was a member of a team-).

Unfortunately for you, it is in written in French. And I tend to use a lot of abbreviations, greek letters for instance [ φ = ph , and so on].

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Woah. This reminds me of a few days in elementary school. My teacher scolded me for not allowing enough room into my calculations.
The book consisted of small ~5 mm squares and I did a number/character in every square and only left two squares in between calculations and one row in between rows of calculations.
At that time, my numbers were adequately proportionally made towards the ~5 mm and tinted towards my left most of the time.

So I could fit in more for every page and didn't need to change page all the time and it was easier for me to see what I did.

After that I HAD TO use a number/character in at least two squares and at least two rows in between.
I am still having a grudge against that teacher. -.-' ' '

Since then, I've disliked writing because I tend to hold the pen too tight and still have that scolding in the back of my head. Really sad.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Since then, I've disliked writing because I tend to hold the pen too tight and still have that scolding in the back of my head. Really sad.

That's weird... the presentation that was favoured in schools in the UK in the 80's was using the same paper and leaving a 2 square gap around each calculation, in each direction. That's what I teach my homeschooled kids and it's plenty of space for me to add my marks and comments in.

Isn't it funny how some teachers can act like something that's purely a personal preference of theirs is some incredibly important requirement for a child?

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Someone ostensibly lost my camera, and I've no scanner. So!

picture.php

It's a thing. Sort of.

I'd imagine most right-handed people would have right-sloping script, simply due to the mechanics involved. Is this an absolute or a relative measurement? How far right does a letter have to lean to be right-leaning?

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
That's weird... the presentation that was favoured in schools in the UK in the 80's was using the same paper and leaving a 2 square gap around each calculation, in each direction. That's what I teach my homeschooled kids and it's plenty of space for me to add my marks and comments in.

Isn't it funny how some teachers can act like something that's purely a personal preference of theirs is some incredibly important requirement for a child?

Hmm, I left two to the left, one up, one down and two to the right.

Probably because they were taught similar in their childhood. Or not.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*wonders if anyone remembers aelan's thread, or my part in it, on this topic*

[failure to motivate self to search for thread and provide link]

I think this is your cue to start providing analysis for people since Aelan's not here anymore. ;)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think this is your cue to start providing analysis for people since Aelan's not here anymore. ;)

Uh, no. People pay for my analyses, and I've finally learned a lesson (alert the press) after the one at INTPc and then the one here, that it's best not to offer, for fear of being swamped!

I have been looking at the samples and thinking all sorts of thoughts (e.g. Blackmail! :mellow:), but so far I'm doing very well at combatting the urge to tell my findings :D

Nah, I'll leave it to y'all amateurs :cool: :smoke:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I have been looking at the samples and thinking all sorts of thoughts (e.g. Blackmail! :mellow:), but so far I'm doing very well at combatting the urge to tell my findings :D

What's horrible? Tell me! Am I doomed? :shock:
Will I suffer a painful death?

I don't like the look of that smilie, it's the smilie of doom -----> :mellow: