• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Handwriting Thread: Introverted, or Extroverted?

My handwriting...

• Total voters

juggernaut

Permabanned
I'm in the U.S. and received no fancy pants instruction in penmanship. Of course my writing is probably the least interesting example here so far as a result, but I wouldn't mind having one of you have a looksie.

deleted
Ender

wtf???

Negative_

Mine is mostly \\\ slanted, I think, but since I'm left handed should I apply the slant rule oppositely or something? :huh:

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
yeeeahhh.i do! :)
samples on here somewhere...first or 2nd page i think...whataya got?

okay just wrote something to look at...and maybe it doesn't slant much...hmm

Small sample, but this is what I found out:

- You are an uber-fluent person. You are easily able to go with the flow (of for example) conversations.
- Optimist!
- You are independent and able to keep a distance between you and people, but still able to connect deeply.
- There are some traces of being analytical.
- There is a chance you may be perceived you as sloppy.
- You want to be noticed.
- Curious.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Mine is mostly \\\ slanted, I think, but since I'm left handed should I apply the slant rule oppositely or something? :huh:

No, because you still write left to right. Although because you're left-handed, a left slant or upright writing is "easier" to do. You get less points docked off for the leftward slant.

Your writing is relatively rounded though, there's a bit of an arch. Perfect margins. Smallish writing.

Rule abiding. You're not unfriendly, but you tend to be reserved. Once people get to know you though, they'll find that you're kind-hearted.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
- You are an uber-fluent person. You are easily able to go with the flow (of for example) conversations.
- Optimist!
- You are independent and able to keep a distance between you and people, but still able to connect deeply.
- Curious.

Say, that's a good start.

... Heheh.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Small sample, but this is what I found out:

- Optimist!
- Curious.
hey...just saw this! thanks for that...very cool. i'd say it's pretty true yeah..interesting.
t7xhappy.gif

Say, that's a good start.

... Heheh.

what do you mean by that? haha...it was pretty good i thought. :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Quick draft of my literature review from a few days ago. I decided not to write something specially for this thread because it wouldn't be authentic (when I make an effort my writing is neater).

DSCN0974.jpg

Smallish writing, fair amount of spacing between words and lines. Mostly rounded lettering but upright.

To most people you are "nice" but aloft. You keep to yourself and likes your personal space. Independent.

Good writing speed. Lines start off horizontal, pick up slight upward slant along page. Balanced letterforms (upper/lower zones) Tendency for middle zone to shrink in the middle of the word.

You are thinker... sometimes when you become "excited" once an idea gets rolling. Excited probably isn't the best word here... more like you put in the energy to get things down on paper before it goes away sort of deal. Not the sort to freely share your thoughts though. (closed/filled loops for lower e's a's, shrinking middle zone)

Not much margin on all 4 sides. You don't care for conventions too much? Practical/efficiency driven. Why waste the paper if there's room?

Line down the center of page, page full of list items. *cough cough* J-much? :devil:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Fortunately I know how to write better than I take pictures (or upload them).

So is that the writing of an eNTJ or an iNTJ?

The paper is college-ruled in one, and wide in the other.

I couldn't tell the pressure of the writing from your photos.... The writing showed up fairly faint in the large photo. However the lines are thick. Is this just a dull pencil or are you applying enough pressure to make indentation on the other side of the page and it's just bad quality from the photo?

Writing classified as "small". Neat and rounded in appearance. Top section is in print while the rest is cursive? The upward curling t's and h's at the start of the word in the cursive writing is slightly "worrisome". Those are referred to as "support" strokes at the beginning of the word. (i.e. words don't stand on their own) Can suggest insecurity.

I'd say the writing goes better along the lines of an introvert. However it's not your typical INTJ writing. (see nonsequitur's above :))

juggernaut

Permabanned
I couldn't tell the pressure of the writing from your photos.... The writing showed up fairly faint in the large photo. However the lines are thick. Is this just a dull pencil or are you applying enough pressure to make indentation on the other side of the page and it's just bad quality from the photo?

Writing classified as "small". Neat and rounded in appearance. Top section is in print while the rest is cursive? The upward curling t's and h's at the start of the word in the cursive writing is slightly "worrisome". Those are referred to as "support" strokes at the beginning of the word. (i.e. words don't stand on their own) Can suggest insecurity.

I'd say the writing goes better along the lines of an introvert. However it's not your typical INTJ writing. (see nonsequitur's above :))

Sorry about that, it's a combination of a thick pencil lead (.7 or .9) and a crappy photo. There's rarely an indentation on the other side of the page and it's not terribly dark. I usually print things like instructions (at the top) and schematic representations. It's an old habit, just developed to make certain things stand out.

Worrisome and insecure seem like fair assessments, might be why the E/I is such a muddle. Seems my writing gets larger the more stressed I become. Stays fairly small when I'm relaxed...wonder what that's about.

Thank you for checking it out. I wish the samples had been a bit better for you.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
After examining mine a bit, I found that it can change from left to right, depending on words and oftentimes seems more or less straight. There seems to be a preference to leaning to the left though.