• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Becoming more Extroverted? How?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Or do like I'm doing, find a hobby, allow yourself to be engrossed by it, and stop caring about having friends. Let them come to you. You have the right to pick and choose. :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess if you feed off other people the majority of the time. I think I notice that I can feed off other people at times. I think it's Te that feeds off the people, though. When I have other people around me working with me, Te keeps getting pumped up and I go further and further into a structure and organization mode toward my surroundings. When I'm alone, the Te is more focused on personal things. It's that Te is capable of a lot more around other people just by being around those people compared to being alone. However, I won't last as long around those people as an ESTJ. I'll run out of patience quicker than the ESTJ.

I see. The last question in my post was kinda directed towards the OP though...

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I see. The last question in my post was kinda directed towards the OP though...

I didn't intuit that, sorry. I gave you more information, though! It was an unexpected response!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Is there any confirmed working way of conditioning yourself to become more extroverted?

I am under the assumption that e.g. participating in something that requires quick thinking like sports and first person shooter video games, should be able to condition you to use you senses more, instead of intuition.

Now I am looking for a similar way of becoming even more extroverted, besides just going out and meeting people. Any suggestions? :)

Teach me too, haha.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Being socially rejected and outcasted made my I go from 54% (I estimate) to 96%. So get yourself smothered with praise, happiness, etc.

You may become more E.

Why would you want to, I have no idea.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Being socially rejected and outcasted made my I go from 54% (I estimate) to 96%. So get yourself smothered with praise, happiness, etc.

You may become more E.

Why would you want to, I have no idea.

Because if you're more extroverted, your chances of success improve in pretty much everything.