• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feelers - learn to think(!)

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
When do you other feelers use your thinking process?

To answer my own question somewhat, I've gathered a bit information from 2 different feeler types: INFJ and ENFP.

INFJ is thinking; Having Se as auxiliar function, sensate activation is of utter importance. Using only Ti is hard and very energy-draining so being constantly tuned to the moment makes you stay focused. Just shake your head a bit, jump up and down, hit yourself on your cheeks and think to yourself that whoever pisses you off will get a taste of your fists. Look youself in the mirror and start talking to yourself, say anything (the more you say the more conscious you get of how you apear to others). This is important to get your Se up, you will automatically start using Ti with this approach.

ENFP is thinking(limited info); "Common, order goddamit!". You don't seek values, but truth instead. Doing valuable things will make you think, and doing them many times is necessary. Routines will make you disciplined and get an overhand in (contin...

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Routines are boring but will make you disciplined; you can't ever fail again(!).

Am I wrong?

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Note: Important for INFJ's when need for thinking is that you just speedthrough whatever it is you doing, everything/anything. Whenever you get hung up it is your perfectionistic F talking. Good is enough, even if you see opportunity to make it better DONT. You will notice how much you accomplished (but you will also notice that you may not have enjoyed and explored what you just did enough).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Note: Important for INFJ's when need for thinking is that you just speedthrough whatever it is you doing, everything/anything. Whenever you get hung up it is your perfectionistic F talking. Good is enough, even if you see opportunity to make it better DONT. You will notice how much you accomplished (but you will also notice that you may not have enjoyed and explored what you just did enough).

See thats no linear thinking. Thats so much mambo jumbo I need to actually use my mind to understand it

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
entroopie: Trust me, I thought I've been using thinking many time when it really was my Ni using fake Ti. It's a hard reality to wake up to when you never understood something in the first place but did grasp just the essence and not cold facts.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you did it again, there is no point in talking to you further *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* :D

No you go on, I am too drunk to actually participate

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
entropie: It's true for me. The faster I do things the more focused I get. It starts with doing things just fast, with little thinking and then just the thought process increases the longer time I sustain in Se.

EDEIT: Ohh you where not serious ....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
At the least we are all alive, aint we ?

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
anecdote: Today (04-14). I did my laundrary, changed wheels (4) on my parents car, did my tax declaration (shitty english... anyway, something you do every year to see if you paid to much taxes or too little), played through PGR2 on medium difficulty (yes the whole game) and listened to my ESTP nephew talking non-stop for about 4-5 hours. BEAT THAT!

Further note: INFJ's being ExTx as shadows we constantly need intellectual input because we are highly dependent on it. In practicality we do as we already do everyday but in a more applying way, listen carefully with close attention to understand what is relevant and consistent. Sitting down and reading a book can make you to calm make you INFJ again so talking to someone this time you need to start dominating the conversation and calctulate how what you say will be recieved. Be a bit biting, but make sure nothing comes from your Ni.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
think think think think . think think think think
-----think think think think . think think think think

do you recognize the beat?
its your brainwaves, daydreaming at the speed of shaman drums.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
When INFP's thinks would be fascinating to know. If we ever could see some serious replies?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

do you recognize the beat?
its your brainwaves, daydreaming at the speed of shaman drums.

Its like the guy who always locks you up into that ugly cell isnt it ? :D