• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stop thinking

Well, do ya?

• Total voters

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Sometimes I think my mind never stops thinking. There's always this project or problem or whatever that I'm trying to find answers or solutions to. Thinking usually isn't a problem for me though. Unless I'm obsessing over something I messed up on and couldn't fix. In that case I get depressed.

I have the same problem as Jennifer with not being able to sleep. My mind just keep thinking and trying to work out different scenarios that I can lay there for hours.

I tried meditation... to not think about anything... and the only way I can sort of stop the thoughts is by imagining a scene playing in my head.

Alcohol doesn't work for me... It first induces MORE rational thinking... then it gives me a nasty headache... and makes me think about why the hell did I drink again knowing this will happen. :doh: