• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sincere and Phoney

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You should always listen to your Mum - just wait until you are a Mum yourself.

Is being a mom four times over enough to be called a mom yet? Or mum. Is mum different? Do I have to have a teenager for that? Are my kids too young to qualify me for that?

I also didnt mean "friends" as in people you add to yahoo. I mean "friends" as in stay at their house for the weekend, have them over, family meetups and such things.

Mole

Permabanned
Victor, honestly, you have no shame.

It's true, I don't come from a shame and honour culture like the Japanese or Arabic cultures.

But I do come from a sin and repentance culture.

And I am grateful you pointed out to me my mistake of thinking 'phoney' derived from 'phone'.

As an extenuating circumstance, I would say that although sometimes there you spell it 'phony', here we tend to spell it 'phoney'.

And so I made the etymological mistake of thinking 'phoney' came from 'phone'.

It is a sin. And I repent. And I won't do it again.