• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

N = alien?

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
Developing communication skills is a wonderful thing... :newwink:

I'll admit, i'm not always as clear as I can be, but sometimes, I try my very hardest to express an idea to a person I have to work with at school, and all I get in return is a blank stare.

Also, I'm a pretty strong N

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'll admit, i'm not always as clear as I can be, but sometimes, I try my very hardest to express an idea to a person I have to work with at school, and all I get in return is a blank stare.

Also, I'm a pretty strong N

In all fairness, I think as people get N philosophical or speculative, it can be very not-connected and therefore people don't know how to orient to what you are saying. "So I had this experience the other day, and it was totally like all 'laaaaaa' like the clouds parted and some higher power bestowed knowing on me, and then I was all like shabaam, now I UNDERSTAND what is going on, it was like this major epiphany of epicurean proportions, and it made me feel all special and knowledgeable and like I was on cloud 9 filled with daisies and petunias and colorful mockingbirds. And then I realized, that little yellow light by the gas gauge in my car, that means your almost out of gas. THAT is why my car just stopped running on the side of the road. Laaaaa, comprehension!"

Ok, well maybe that's not the best example.

I find when talking to people the more big picture that I get, the more important it is to also point out small details and how they relate to the big picture that I am elaborating on.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've met people who seemed worthless for details: "Go here, wait until the right time,do that thing, it'll be obvious what you need to do, now go away and leave me alone." Really, how vague is THAT?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You're acting like someone with bad N who is jumping to conclusions.

So is Skyward behaving like a bad S who is jumping to conclusions? :devil:

I don't mind someone debating N vs S on values. We S's like fact, are practical, remain in reality and tolerate no nonesense. His/her personal opinion is not fact, just an opinion and is being broadly generalised. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't mind someone debating N vs S on values. We S's like fact, are practical, remain in reality and tolerate no nonesense. His/her personal opinion is not fact, just an opinion and is being broadly generalised. ;)

How would you define reality ?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a very strong N.

People, know what I am talking about? My mind is much to complex and random for most of the race.

pretzle.jpg

^ This is reality.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm....for the last few days I have been hahahaha

Like, waffles have been on my mind
but I wanted to use pretzles!!!!

Yay!

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I am a very strong N.

People, know what I am talking about? My mind is much to complex and random for most of the race.

pretzle.jpg

^ This is reality.

bahahahaha i know totally what u are talking about and plus i love pretzels

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I am a very strong N.

pretzle.jpg

^ This is reality.

My thoughts are so erratic that Im willing to bet that I would confuse most telepaths :D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
MY mind is so tristed that it would hurt most telepaths.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
MY mind is so tristed that it would hurt most telepaths.

Im not going to lie, I ALMOST made a joke about you mispelling twisted.

Now that I ahve corrected myself im going to make a joke about you being emo. ummm.... GO KILL URSULF LOL :newwink: