• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverts are LOSERS

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wouldn't trade my introversion to be more like them... Popularity is an illusion and your usually popular at other people's expense.. Popular=Stupidity... Besides, I like to think before I act...Gotta love some aspects of being an introvert.. Usually, The people that hit rock bottom the hardest in life, are those who were deemed to have "everything" in this world. The things of this world, that are often classified with being "Successful"; will only lead to heartbreak and even more "emptyness".. This life is so fragile and temporary; One day you can have it all, the next your deemed a "nobody"..

popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success......ha, why would I seriously want this stuff.. Most of this leads to drama and can be very deceptive in making you think it'll bring you happiness and self-fullfillement.. THese are the people you see sitting at the edge of the bar, drinking their sorrows away...

LOL at you.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't believe me? The Intertoobs say so:

Defeat Introversion

:doh:

Well said. :doh: is the best answer to such bullshit.
I don't want to be anything like them. Trying to be popular? Master of social manipulation??
Okay... I like to be the center of attention and I like to interact with people, but popularity is not my goal... I would prefer to be impopular over talking about uninteresting things in order to be popular. (I did choose between these two possibilities in my teens - and yes, even then, I went down the impopular route. Soaps and football were too big a price for interaction.)

However, extraverts who pretend to be introverts are losers - they miss out of all the input and interactions they crave. I guess, introverts who pretend to be extraverts too, but I don't have experience with this.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are introverts losing? :thinking:

LOL at you.

LOL seriously.

But yeah. STOP BEING AN INTROVERT! GOING OUT AND DOING THINGS WILL REVERSE YOUR BIOLOGY!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extraverts call introverts losers because introverts make extraverts feel insecure about themselves.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hahahahaha, good book, I order 10 copies :D.

Just dont understand what many points they name have to do with introverts, like for example the one they speak about full-bearded guys who sit in the back of the bus scheming tztz xD

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Intro/extro-version, to me, is one of the most interesting aspects of MBTI and personality. The findings that suggest I/E is inborn (with relation to a person's brain) is also intriguing. Even if you try to become the other version, you will not succeed.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a loser because I'm an introvert. I'd be a loser even if I was an extravert :D

Lark

Defeat Introversion

I actually think that introversion is a sign of mental health, other directed personality has just gone from strength to strength to strength to the point were you could ask are you extraverted or simply some kind of social orientated neurotic.

Of all the troubled people I've met the inability to spend time alone, by themselves, being themselves and with no one but themselves has been a constant.

Then the minute they are in any kind of conversation with others the constant turning of the conversation back to themselves and filtering everything through their own personalised me-me filter is the second.

The contrary is true, I've an extraverted sort whose spent a great deal of time fostering and building my interoverted side, its saved me a couple of times too.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram

Defeat Introversion

Holy cow! That is the biggest load of crap I have ever read in my entire life!!! :wtf: On to the armchair psychology - I would imagine the guy who wrote "The Popular Life" is a raging, insecure narccist who would cry like a little ^&**% if he wasn't the center of attention! Whew...I feel better now. Advising people to be anything but who they are just sounds like madness to me. It takes all kinds...I :heart: introverts.

Aren't ISTPs the stereotypically "coolest" type?

Yeah baby! I love me some ISTP :wubbie:

Mole

Permabanned
Good on you, Ned.

The USA hates losers and makes introverts the first target.

But Oz loves losers so we make them our national hero.

"Game", we say, "Game as Ned Kelly".

Kool Keith

MBTI Type
INFP
"LOL" at anyone in this thread that tried to defend that garbage link.

I am pretty sure that anyone who tells you to speak with less substance and stop trying to make genuine connections with people is just trying to sell you something.

Oh wait.

HE IS.

I will give him credit though. I did read the link pretty much entirely. Too bad though. If he was so "brilliant" I am sure he would have been able to upgrade that crappy website by now.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
partial truth is by far the most unsettling

Unique

There is no truth to it, I'm an introvert and would put money on the fact that people would like me more than that shit head

Extravert doesn't mean people think you are awesome, it just means you energize by engaging

What a crock

If there weren't any introverts how could we tell the extroverts? We can't tell the day without the night, the white without the black, the good from the bad. etc..

Hahahah nice

Parrish

MBTI Type
infp
Geez, someone really needed an ego boost to actually write such $#!".:cool:
Hope he feels better about himself now. Well probably not considering he "altered his personality" cuz "being yourself is the problem".

I hope not many fell for that really.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
This is the author.

I_love_furries.jpg

All that obscenity came from some guy in a bunny suit?

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
What? I'm a loser? You mean all my friends are LYING to me? And I'm NOT in a loving family, and I'm NOT in a relationship, and I'm FUGLY?!

And it's all because I'm picky about who I waste my words on. :shock:

....This will take a moment to sink in, folks. A good, long moment.