• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverts are LOSERS

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm definitely an IJ, for what it's worth. Probably INFJ. That sounds about right... but that's just it. I don't have any idea how to survive if I just jump in somewhere, and there's no one to help me figure it out. I don't really feel like I have anything to fall back on.

The rub is ... you learn by jumping in.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The rub is ... you learn by jumping in.

A little hard to swallow, but... yes, that's the kind of person I've always tried not to be, so it only makes sense. But... what if you don't even know how to jump in in the first place, because you can't even see how to get to the pool? If I knew how to jump in, I'd probably be able to figure it out from there, somehow...

I'm starting much, much further back than most people seem to think, here. Unfortunately I always manage to come across as far more well-adjusted than I actually am.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well.. typalizer calls me an intp so... you know...
also a pure intj is an .. ESFP (fun i know)
and an entp is an esfp.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I second the OP and just because I can !

Its like in Terminator 1, 2,3,4 and possible 5. One day the idiots will take control !

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My greatest frustration in life is that I am surrounded by people who live in a personal fantasy land, so according to this man's definition, despite preferring to be alone whenever possible, I am not, in fact, an introvert.

I guess that's a relief!

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I kind of like myself, thanks. Don't really need your approval, book selling guy.

But get that Shamwow guy to pitch for you then come see me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kind of like myself, thanks. Don't really need your approval, book selling guy.

But get that Shamwow guy to pitch for you then come see me.
haha...for real! good for you and shamwow guy rocks and i totally want those things and that pasta crock pot style cooker thing too while we're at it, i think. :D

MoneyJungle

MBTI Type
INFP
The thing about the shamwow guy is that I think he has OCD. (Who else spends twenty bucks on paper towels in a month?)

LucrativeSid

Wow, I love the way the main page sells the book. It's brilliant, and I appreciate brilliance. It's perfectly straight to the point. This isn't going to trick anybody. People don't "fall" for this kind of thing. They're either going to look into something they want to learn about, or they'll laugh and leave the site. Everybody who is offended and talking about it is just helping to promote the book.

The Popular Guy says "While you’re living in fantasy land, I’m milking the real world for everything it offers: popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success. But you don’t want that anyway, right? Lie to yourself."

Well, you're either lying to yourself or you're not. I don't see what the big deal is. You're all getting defensive. It's funny. You're making it look like he's right. (Part of the brilliance.)

The book is probably easily worth $30 if that's the kind of information you want. And I'm sure the guy has a lot of unique points that you won't find anywhere else. Sometimes bold language, straight talk, and facts are necessary for making an impact. It's his job to really make you think, but the thoughts you leave with are yours and yours alone. You're not going to believe anything you don't agree with. He gives you information that forces you to take a stance - essential for progress. Even if you'd never do anything with the knowledge directly, it would still be fun to read, and I certainly have respect for anyone who is trying to better themselves. You have to start somewhere, whether it's buying a book and realizing you make bad decisions or buying a book and actually examining everything it says to see what out of it you can utilize to improve your life. It's as simple as that.

Keep in mind that none of you have actually read the book.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wow, I love the way the main page sells the book. It's brilliant, and I appreciate brilliance. It's perfectly straight to the point. This isn't going to trick anybody. People don't "fall" for this kind of thing. They're either going to look into something they want to learn about, or they'll laugh and leave the site. Everybody who is offended and talking about it is just helping to promote the book.

True enough. However, the assertion that extroverted people don't live in a fantasy land is completely baseless. Is all I'm saying.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Of course we're losers- and I'm DAMN proud of being one!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
good find. i likke how the world looks as introversion as a disease when many times it is a gift.